Let's see your colorful cases.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to break my dark or clear case habit and not spend as much as the Apple Silicone cases. Even have bottom protection they do not offer.

Some that I bookmarked looks good but reviews say not enough of a lip on top.

Thank you in advance for any inspiration and spending.

P.S. I hate cases with a fat back or lots of ugly plastic molding like the Otter Box and UAG.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I’ve followed that but hoped to spark some new additions.

I’m finding quite a few do not have much of a lip or they follow the form of the Apple Silicone cases that have the open bottom.

My Max is a little thicker than my 7 Plus or 6S Plus so wonder if some case makers did not do a complete redesign for the latest phones.

In the past week I had a drop when the phone was in the Speck Presidio Grip and it was a reminder to have the case edges higher than the face of the phone including when you have a screen protector.

This is also kind of chasing after non-problems - the colorful part. With a black Apple Leather and Black Presidio I should be set but.....

:)

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Tech21 has some gorgeous colorful cases. Not sure if you’ve tried them yet or not. While not a fan of them usually I picked up the bright teal Evo Check for my X. And they make it for the XS Max as well in green, yellow etc. They really hit the spot adding colorful variety.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll