Verizon status changing

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Verizon is making movement, my credit card was charged and my status moved from pending to in process....if memory serves me right they charge when they are ready to ship?

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Same here, Verizon charged me today for my upgrade fee. Haven’t seen a charge yet for my watch, but I’m sure it will happen here soon.

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Good news indeed, I am just looking for Fed Ex to deliver early by mistake :)

My buddy owns a fed ex route.....he said if they do they have to pay a penalty to Apple so thats why you see very few if any, they usually sit in fedex worldhub in Memphis until Thursday night.

Jude34

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a pending charge on my card ----so it's getting ready to ship out! I'm excited for sure. Too bad we can't get it before Friday though,...

Jude34

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
That,.. sucks. :concern:Oh, well. I'll be just as happy to get mine Friday. I know a few slip through the cracks, though, so it's always a possibility to receive it late Thursday or super early Friday!

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I actually have a tracking number for my phone, package was picked up in West Chester, PA this morning for Friday delivery.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
It's funny knowing how crazy people are for this stuff. When the 6 was released mine shipped and arrived early while I was traveling and having such a great time that I came home later than planned. There were huge numbers of people waiting as I smiled about it being early and sitting unopened on my desk for days. This time I'm mostly thrill is gone over it all. I ordered early because one phone in the family is acting up.

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
That,.. sucks. :concern:Oh, well. I'll be just as happy to get mine Friday. I know a few slip through the cracks, though, so it's always a possibility to receive it late Thursday or super early Friday!

Mine Shipped from Coatesville PA...none will get delivered early as they have it marked as:

"Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77