I have the iPhone X and all the recent updates.

I recently had to uninstall then reinstall an app... and now it is no longer listed under Notifications in Settings. I read somewhere else that I should Offload it and then Reinstall. I did that... and then the game wouldn't open at all. It would start to open, then immediately crash. So, eventually, I deleted and reinstalled again.

Is that the only way to get it listed there? It's the one app (other than texts) that I WANT notifications for. It's a game, and someone from game Support told me to find the game and see if Notifications are checked. I don't have that option. It just says:

ALLOW (app) TO ACCESS:

Cellular Data

When I opened the app for the first time after the reinstall, it didn't ask me anything about notifications.

How do I get it listed under Notifications?
    09-29-2019 09:37 PM
    I have the iPhone X and all the recent updates.

I recently had to uninstall then reinstall an app... and now it is no longer listed under Notifications in Settings. I read somewhere else that I should Offload it and then Reinstall. I did that... and then the game wouldn't open at all. It would start to open, then immediately crash. So, eventually, I deleted and reinstalled again.

Is that the only way to get it listed there? It's the one app (other than texts) that I WANT notifications for. It's a game, and someone from game Support told me to find the game and see if Notifications are checked. I don't have that option. It just says:

ALLOW (app) TO ACCESS:

Cellular Data

When I opened the app for the first time after the reinstall, it didn't ask me anything about notifications.

How do I get it listed under Notifications?
    Welcome to iMore. The availability of notifying should be within the app. Which game/app are you referring to?
    09-30-2019 08:15 AM
    Wizard of Oz Slots
    09-30-2019 11:39 PM