So, if someone knocks you on your @$$ they can unlock your phone while you’re passed out. Hmmm....
    In all fairness, they can do that with touch id as well.
    wbcolon likes this.
    01-06-2018 05:18 PM
    In all fairness, they can do that with touch id as well.
    True-that. Glad I don't have fingerprints anymore.
    01-06-2018 05:20 PM
    True-that. Glad I don't have fingerprints anymore.
    How many phones do you use in total?
    01-06-2018 06:34 PM
    I use 4. Both my X’s, my Mate 9, and my 6s Plus for Work.
    TripleOne likes this.
    01-06-2018 08:13 PM
    I use 4. Both my X’s, my Mate 9, and my 6s Plus for Work.
    AWESOME!
    tadpoles likes this.
    01-06-2018 08:36 PM
    I've had mind for nearly a month. The only thing i have issues with so far is with Instagram lag. It lags and doesn't un-lag, I have to close app and start over.
    01-07-2018 05:31 PM
    I've had mind for nearly a month. The only thing i have issues with so far is with Instagram lag. It lags and doesn't un-lag, I have to close app and start over.
    Have you tried deleting and then reinstalling the app?
    I haven’t had any issues with Instagram on my X.
    01-07-2018 07:52 PM
    Hello all,
    First let me admit something. I’m a cell phone junkie. For some reason I have to have all flagship phones that come out. I currently have the Samsung S8, Google Pixel 2, Blackberry Keyone and now the IPhone X. To me the Pixel 2 is an iPhone phone for Android. They did a fantastic job with the Android platform, just like the IOS is for the iPhone. Only thing I don’t like is the Screen size. So I went and got the Samsung S8. The screen is amazing. But like all Samsung phones, the longer you use it the more it slows down. I also have the Blackberry Keyone. On this phone the Battery last for days. But it is so slow. So being a cellphone junkie I went out and bought the iPhone X. The best thing about the phone is the size. It’s the perfect size screen that big phones have like the plus models but it’s still small to carry around. I can’t see why everyone complains about the swiping. Very simple to learn and use. The Face ID works great for me even laying down or low light. The battery is just as good as any other phone and with fast charging or wireless charging it’s charges quickly. Updates come often and the only negative thing I have about the iPhone X is after all these years iPhones have been out, Apple by now should figure out how you should be able to but a few icons on a page where ever you want and not just from the top left. Other then that I’m satisfied with the iPhone X. Sorry for ranting. Remember, I’m a junkie.
    bakron1 likes this.
    01-08-2018 09:21 PM
    Hello all,
    First let me admit something. I’m a cell phone junkie. For some reason I have to have all flagship phones that come out. I currently have the Samsung S8, Google Pixel 2, Blackberry Keyone and now the IPhone X. To me the Pixel 2 is an iPhone phone for Android. They did a fantastic job with the Android platform, just like the IOS is for the iPhone. Only thing I don’t like is the Screen size. So I went and got the Samsung S8. The screen is amazing. But like all Samsung phones, the longer you use it the more it slows down. I also have the Blackberry Keyone. On this phone the Battery last for days. But it is so slow. So being a cellphone junkie I went out and bought the iPhone X. The best thing about the phone is the size. It’s the perfect size screen that big phones have like the plus models but it’s still small to carry around. I can’t see why everyone complains about the swiping. Very simple to learn and use. The Face ID works great for me even laying down or low light. The battery is just as good as any other phone and with fast charging or wireless charging it’s charges quickly. Updates come often and the only negative thing I have about the iPhone X is after all these years iPhones have been out, Apple by now should figure out how you should be able to but a few icons on a page where ever you want and not just from the top left. Other then that I’m satisfied with the iPhone X. Sorry for ranting. Remember, I’m a junkie.
    Hi Keith. It’s always nice to run into other phone junkies. I’m a recovering Android junkie and now only have one Android phone, a Huawei Mate 9, and five iPhones (3 of those are from work though).

Hello, my name is Mia...and I may have a problem.

I read that the Pixel 2 has screen burn-in issues and that’s a bit concerning but that the Pixel 2 XL is a nice piece. For me, I’m now an iPhoner and am more and more happy with both my X’s as time marches forward. Face ID? It’s okay as far as how well it works and great that it’s banished the obese bezels. However, I’d gotten used to those obese bezels and they didn’t bother me on either of my 7 Pluses.

Cheers and enjoy your phones!
    01-09-2018 07:27 AM
    Hi Mia, I kept my screen time out at 30 seconds so I never had my Pixel 2 have that issue. We all have to understand that when certain people do these stress tests, it’s not realistic for the normal operator. Just like the drop test, what normal person would drop their phone on purpose? Lol
    tadpoles likes this.
    01-09-2018 07:56 AM
35 12