Here is my experience w/the iPhone X after having it for 2 months.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: 2 months with my iPhone X

I can’t wait. I’d probably sit out a year since the 10.5 is already a monster, but I’m all in on the next version.

VivaTerlingua

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: 2 months with my iPhone X

The iPhone X is a nice phone and I do like both of mine fine, nothing wrong with them, per se. However, the longer I use them the more it’s obvious that they seem overpriced. Once that honeymoon is over, and it is, I can’t really recommend paying a premium over the 8 Plus for these. I’m sure there aren’t too too many of us that feel that way though.

I'm of a similar mindset. It's a great phone and I really like it, but it's hard to recommend to somebody to spend that much for a phone.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
For me the X, while pricy, is the only one I could go with if I wanted a beefier camera setup. I had the 7+ and didn’t like the size. Was honestly going to get the 8 the day the X came out and they had 1 left in my Verizon store so I got it.

henry007

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I've had mind for nearly a month. The only thing i have issues with so far is with Instagram lag. It lags and doesn't un-lag, I have to close app and start over.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've had mind for nearly a month. The only thing i have issues with so far is with Instagram lag. It lags and doesn't un-lag, I have to close app and start over.

Have you tried deleting and then reinstalling the app?
I haven’t had any issues with Instagram on my X.

keithr1475

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,
First let me admit something. I’m a cell phone junkie. For some reason I have to have all flagship phones that come out. I currently have the Samsung S8, Google Pixel 2, Blackberry Keyone and now the IPhone X. To me the Pixel 2 is an iPhone phone for Android. They did a fantastic job with the Android platform, just like the IOS is for the iPhone. Only thing I don’t like is the Screen size. So I went and got the Samsung S8. The screen is amazing. But like all Samsung phones, the longer you use it the more it slows down. I also have the Blackberry Keyone. On this phone the Battery last for days. But it is so slow. So being a cellphone junkie I went out and bought the iPhone X. The best thing about the phone is the size. It’s the perfect size screen that big phones have like the plus models but it’s still small to carry around. I can’t see why everyone complains about the swiping. Very simple to learn and use. The Face ID works great for me even laying down or low light. The battery is just as good as any other phone and with fast charging or wireless charging it’s charges quickly. Updates come often and the only negative thing I have about the iPhone X is after all these years iPhones have been out, Apple by now should figure out how you should be able to but a few icons on a page where ever you want and not just from the top left. Other then that I’m satisfied with the iPhone X. Sorry for ranting. Remember, I’m a junkie.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,
First let me admit something. I’m a cell phone junkie. For some reason I have to have all flagship phones that come out. I currently have the Samsung S8, Google Pixel 2, Blackberry Keyone and now the IPhone X. To me the Pixel 2 is an iPhone phone for Android. They did a fantastic job with the Android platform, just like the IOS is for the iPhone. Only thing I don’t like is the Screen size. So I went and got the Samsung S8. The screen is amazing. But like all Samsung phones, the longer you use it the more it slows down. I also have the Blackberry Keyone. On this phone the Battery last for days. But it is so slow. So being a cellphone junkie I went out and bought the iPhone X. The best thing about the phone is the size. It’s the perfect size screen that big phones have like the plus models but it’s still small to carry around. I can’t see why everyone complains about the swiping. Very simple to learn and use. The Face ID works great for me even laying down or low light. The battery is just as good as any other phone and with fast charging or wireless charging it’s charges quickly. Updates come often and the only negative thing I have about the iPhone X is after all these years iPhones have been out, Apple by now should figure out how you should be able to but a few icons on a page where ever you want and not just from the top left. Other then that I’m satisfied with the iPhone X. Sorry for ranting. Remember, I’m a junkie.

Hi Keith. It’s always nice to run into other phone junkies. I’m a recovering Android junkie and now only have one Android phone, a Huawei Mate 9, and five iPhones (3 of those are from work though).

Hello, my name is Mia...and I may have a problem.

I read that the Pixel 2 has screen burn-in issues and that’s a bit concerning but that the Pixel 2 XL is a nice piece. For me, I’m now an iPhoner and am more and more happy with both my X’s as time marches forward. Face ID? It’s okay as far as how well it works and great that it’s banished the obese bezels. However, I’d gotten used to those obese bezels and they didn’t bother me on either of my 7 Pluses.

Cheers and enjoy your phones!

keithr1475

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mia, I kept my screen time out at 30 seconds so I never had my Pixel 2 have that issue. We all have to understand that when certain people do these stress tests, it’s not realistic for the normal operator. Just like the drop test, what normal person would drop their phone on purpose? Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2