Naked or Case

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I will more than likely be purchasing the Apple silicone case in Product Red and white
Alone with a tempered glass 😅

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
In my usual fashion I’ll be going naked the vast majority of the time but I ordered a Spigen Liquid Air Armor case for the occasional times when I feel like I need some protection. I’m sure I’ll impulse buy an Apple silicone case at some point too.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I’ve never used an iPhone without a case. I’ll be looking for the same case I’ve been using since the iPhone 6. A Spigen don’t know the name but it is thin, clear on the back with just a bumper around the edges. My wife got a Pelican case for her 8 and I really like the design so I might consider that only because it’s clear but keeps the ports dust free. I’ll get a screen protector from the Carbon Fiber dudes. I got a pack which came with 2 for my iPhone 7 I’m still using the 1st one. It’s supposed to be shatter resistant, scratch resistant and all that. It’s the clearest protector I’ve ever used and the smudges don’t accumulate as much. I really like it a lot. Then I’ll customize the back of the phone with one of these
e42dac7fd5091da72e17c8fadd1c0879.jpg

Then Applecare will take of everything else that might happen to the phone.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I always put a case but I stopped using screen protector since iPhone 4. It just distracts me especially if bubbles starts forming. Makes your screen looks dirty too. That’s just me... I just never had any issues with my screen like getting scratch/crack. I dropped my phone a couple of times in the past and my case has always protected my phone including my screen even without screen protector.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Totallee thin case. I’m trying for minimalist this time around. I love my Lifeproofs though, and this year they decided to come out with the color combo I’ve been dreaming of...such a hard decision. Might order a skin as well. I like to be personalized.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
As dumb as this sounds (considering this is the most expensive iPhone ever, and the most expensive phone I’ve ever purchased) I don’t think I’m getting insurance this year. That being said, I’ll definitely be getting a case. Incipio has a case I’ve grown particularly fond of with my 7 Plus and I’ve found they are doing the same one on the X. I’ll be going with that.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
As dumb as this sounds (considering this is the most expensive iPhone ever, and the most expensive phone I’ve ever purchased) I don’t think I’m getting insurance this year. That being said, I’ll definitely be getting a case. Incipio has a case I’ve grown particularly fond of with my 7 Plus and I’ve found they are doing the same one on the X. I’ll be going with that.

I was checking out incipios lineup and I really like the octane bumpers...so hard to decide.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my apple  leather case (black) and screen protectors and really hoping LV makes an iPhone X case soon!

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Lifeproof for the win! Used them on every iPhone thus far. My phone stays in great condition and It keeps me from buying too many cases. I always use a Bluetooth headset so the call issues never bothered me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77