joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking for an alarm clock.
There are several must haves
-You need to be able to set multiple alarms
-The alarms need to be able to be set by the day, in other words Monday through Friday, or just Monday, or just Tuesday and Thursday, etc.

I don’t need any of the fancy wake up slowly stuff that I see. I’ve downloaded a couple alarm clocks from the App Store, but none of them have met my needs. Just wondering if someone has a suggestion so not to look through them all.

I am a schoolteacher, that’s the reason why i need multiple alarms that only alarm on certain days and things like that.

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking for an alarm clock.
There are several must haves
-You need to be able to set multiple alarms
-The alarms need to be able to be set by the day, in other words Monday through Friday, or just Monday, or just Tuesday and Thursday, etc.

I don’t need any of the fancy wake up slowly stuff that I see. I’ve downloaded a couple alarm clocks from the App Store, but none of them have met my needs. Just wondering if someone has a suggestion so not to look through them all.

I am a schoolteacher, that’s the reason why i need multiple alarms that only alarm on certain days and things like that.

Never mind. I did more exploring of the stock clock app, it should suit my needs just fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2