Edit Health App layout?

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to edit the Health App's tiles on the app's home screen like in prior versions? For example, I do not use the MIndfullness or Sleep tracking at all and thus would like to replace those with things I actually do use.

Also, I'd like to not use categories at all and just use the specific data items. I only actively track three items, I'd like them directly on the home screen.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Use the today tab and set up favorites. Then when you look at the day only the things you want will show at the top.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Use the today tab and set up favorites. Then when you look at the day only the things you want will show at the top.
But not everything. If no data has been recorded yet today for something, then it won't show today.

I'm looking for a reversion to the way it used to work. The landing page would just show my Favorited items, and I could then move forward or back through the history and zoom in and out from today to this week to this month to this year and back. And see ALL of my Favorited items regardless of whether any data had been recorded for that timeframe.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I hear you, I do, but after a while I got used to the current way it is. It takes some adjusting but it's not undoable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2