My husband and I both have I phones and both used my apple ID at first to keep clash of clans I created a new ID- I have checked all 3 of my emails an 1 was my sons, 1 was mine and 1 was my husbands - so it wouldn't load his village- and now I can not get to my ID and change it on game center when I tried all of them come up as my husbands account - does not allow me to log out and log back in- it only uses the apple ID- I had more then that- ????

I have probably spent more then I should playing that game and now im pissed- before I was sure I was able to use my game center ID to log in on game center and its not letting me- keeps wanting me to create a new on and if I try to use mine- says its already in use--- YES BY ME!.... I have tried ever single email- I remember in game center before it had allowed me to log in using my game center ID- now it wont do that?? what next?
    06-09-2015 10:34 AM
    Game Center works off of whatever Apple ID you're using for iCloud. Are you logged into the correct one? If not, go to settings > iCloud, log out then log in using the correct ID.
    06-09-2015 11:04 AM