I need to find my Game Center account and log back in, where can I find it?

I

iMore Question

I need to find my game center account and log back in

My husband and I both have I phones and both used my apple ID at first to keep clash of clans I created a new ID- I have checked all 3 of my emails an 1 was my sons, 1 was mine and 1 was my husbands - so it wouldn't load his village- and now I can not get to my ID and change it on game center when I tried all of them come up as my husbands account - does not allow me to log out and log back in- it only uses the apple ID- I had more then that- ????

I have probably spent more then I should playing that game and now im pissed- before I was sure I was able to use my game center ID to log in on game center and its not letting me- keeps wanting me to create a new on and if I try to use mine- says its already in use--- YES BY ME!.... I have tried ever single email- I remember in game center before it had allowed me to log in using my game center ID- now it wont do that?? what next?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: I need to find my game center account and log back in

Game Center works off of whatever Apple ID you're using for iCloud. Are you logged into the correct one? If not, go to settings > iCloud, log out then log in using the correct ID.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2