System Monitor - Battery Health, Free Memory, Used Space

joe_run

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
SysMon is a complete iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad monitoring app, that lets you know about the current memory in use and free
[ Memory here stands for Random Access Memory-RAM, devices has the limited RAM from 128 mb to 1​ gb].

​System Monitor is available on App store
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/system-monitor-battery-health/id386118145?mt=8&at=10l3Vy#8203;

​The System Monitor with Battery Max is the most comprehensive all in one health check app that frees memory, boosts battery performance, monitors your system memory, and disk utilization. It is a complete iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad monitoring Aapp, that lets you know about the current memory in use and free. This app also lets you know about battery level, processes running in background, disk information that gives you information about total disk capacity and total disk space used and available, and device information such as device name, model, IP address, MAC address, and your device's unique id​.

​Key Features:

1. Double Tap Memory speedometer view to rotate to a 3D bar chart view.
2. Tap battery to see the battery capacity for your favorite apps.
3. Shows the used and free space on your iPhone/iPod.
4. Shows the IP address acquired, and hardware address of your device

Image-1.png Image-6.png Image-2.png

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care?:)

joe_run

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Promo codes for System Monitor :)

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/system-monitor-battery-health/id386118145?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Link to iTunes[/URL]

344MY4YM39KX
9R6MTL6KM49J
X46YXK474N7L
N4YXXAHEPLW6
AEX66FJAX7HW

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Tried to rate but it says I don't have the app. Is this new for apps and promo codes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2