App like Pocketbooth but with horizontal photo strips

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello.

I'm looking for a photo app that is supposed to help me make a photo guest book at my sister's wedding.

It should take 4 photos within a couple of seconds and make a photo strip out of them.
Incredibooth and Pocketbooth seem to do the trick but I would prefer a horizontal layout of the photos. Actually I haven't looked into incredibooth yet. I first wanted to ask you guys here :)

Appreciate your help!

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Split pic doesn't seem to do what I'm looking for.
I'm looking for something like this
y7edyhy8.jpg

I got the advice that I can just hold my phone in landscape when shooting. Although it isn't supported that way, the result is what I want. I just have to rotate the image and I have four horizontal images in a film strip.

Thank you for your input.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I use pocketbooth also but I figured I would mention Split Pic Pro it's a great app I make some great photos with it

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Ah okay, it's description states that it's cloning persons into images or something like that.

Thanks

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Ah okay, it's description states that it's cloning persons into images or something like that.

Thanks

Not really you can access your camera roll as well or snap real time photos directly from the app as well as resizing the templates to your desired pic size

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77