I'm trying to download a new app on my iPhone like I always do and it always asks for my apple id pw...so I type it in without even looking and I get a pop-up window telling me I need to put my iTunes PW in. I've never seen this before nor do I have a iTunes pw. Anyone have any ideas on what this is or what I need to do here?
    12-04-2013 05:27 PM
    I'm trying to download a new app on my iPhone like I always do and it always asks for my apple id pw...so I type it in without even looking and I get a pop-up window telling me I need to put my iTunes PW in. I've never seen this before nor do I have a iTunes pw. Anyone have any ideas on what this is or what I need to do here?
    Enter in your Apple ID username and password. Though I have no idea how you've gone so long without ever having to of have entered that info at some point.
    DoeZ likes this.
    12-04-2013 05:42 PM
    Enter in your Apple ID username and password. Though I have no idea how you've gone so long without ever having to of have entered that info at some point.
    This is what its telling me to do when I'm trying to install this app...after I hit install the window pops up and it says "Sign In to iTunes Store" Enter the Apple ID password for (my email) and I do that...I type in my Apple ID password...o for pete's sake...for some reason it worked finally. I have no idea why it wasn't working before. I was typing in the same password every time...and each time it told me to enter a different iTunes password. Why it worked this time I have no idea lol. But Thanks for the help
    Chris Parsons likes this.
    12-04-2013 06:35 PM
    This is what its telling me to do when I'm trying to install this app...after I hit install the window pops up and it says "Sign In to iTunes Store" Enter the Apple ID password for (my email) and I do that...I type in my Apple ID password...o for pete's sake...for some reason it worked finally. I have no idea why it wasn't working before. I was typing in the same password every time...and each time it told me to enter a different iTunes password. Why it worked this time I have no idea lol. But Thanks for the help
    Glad you got it working and glad to help.
    DoeZ likes this.
    12-04-2013 07:14 PM
    There have been just maybe a handful of times that I would swear I typed in my correct Apple ID or really PW and it would not take it. After several attempts it goes. I figured that maybe I just might not have capped a letter or missed a number, You just never know. Now i try to just be very careful the first time to avoid this happening.
    12-04-2013 09:08 PM
    Enter in your Apple ID username and password.
    12-05-2013 12:54 AM