Apple PW & iTunes PW ?

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to download a new app on my iPhone like I always do and it always asks for my apple id pw...so I type it in without even looking and I get a pop-up window telling me I need to put my iTunes PW in. I've never seen this before nor do I have a iTunes pw. Anyone have any ideas on what this is or what I need to do here? :confused:

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm trying to download a new app on my iPhone like I always do and it always asks for my apple id pw...so I type it in without even looking and I get a pop-up window telling me I need to put my iTunes PW in. I've never seen this before nor do I have a iTunes pw. Anyone have any ideas on what this is or what I need to do here? :confused:

Enter in your Apple ID username and password. Though I have no idea how you've gone so long without ever having to of have entered that info at some point. :rotfl:

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Enter in your Apple ID username and password. Though I have no idea how you've gone so long without ever having to of have entered that info at some point. :rotfl:

This is what its telling me to do when I'm trying to install this app...after I hit install the window pops up and it says "Sign In to iTunes Store" Enter the Apple ID password for (my email) and I do that...I type in my Apple ID password...o for pete's sake...for some reason it worked finally. I have no idea why it wasn't working before. I was typing in the same password every time...and each time it told me to enter a different iTunes password. Why it worked this time I have no idea lol. But Thanks for the help:eyelashes:

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
This is what its telling me to do when I'm trying to install this app...after I hit install the window pops up and it says "Sign In to iTunes Store" Enter the Apple ID password for (my email) and I do that...I type in my Apple ID password...o for pete's sake...for some reason it worked finally. I have no idea why it wasn't working before. I was typing in the same password every time...and each time it told me to enter a different iTunes password. Why it worked this time I have no idea lol. But Thanks for the help:eyelashes:

Glad you got it working and glad to help. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There have been just maybe a handful of times that I would swear I typed in my correct Apple ID or really PW and it would not take it. After several attempts it goes. I figured that maybe I just might not have capped a letter or missed a number, You just never know. Now i try to just be very careful the first time to avoid this happening.

sparzokm

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Enter in your Apple ID username and password.
12ce2.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2