iTunes Audiobook question

opeycunningham

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded an audiobook from the iTunes store and I cannot find it anywhere in the music app. Where do downloaded audiobooks from iTunes go.

I went back into the iTunes store to see if it would give me the option to redownload it but there is no indication that I have already downloaded--in other words, I'd have to pay the $17 again....

Thanks!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Go to the music app then in the bottom right corner tap on MORE and you should see Audiobooks

Sent from my iPhone 5

opeycunningham

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I have no audiobook listening under the "more" tab. Unfortunately I'm not able to post a screenshot from where I'm at to demonstrate this. I didn't actually re download the audiobook, because it looked like I was going to be charged.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
You will get an Email Notification within a few days for any iTunes App Store purchases I don't buy much on iTunes but if you buy something in the App Store and go back to download it it will show Open In place of purchase price

Sent from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have no audiobook listening under the "more" tab. Unfortunately I'm not able to post a screenshot from where I'm at to demonstrate this. I didn't actually re download the audiobook, because it looked like I was going to be charged.
If you go to the Purchased section of everything you ever purchased through iTunes and anything including Audiobooks are listed that you have purchased and downloaded - Then download away which you are allowed to do and you will not be charged again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2