What Password App Do Most Of You Use And Why ( 1Password - Password Keeper Etc)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
And for anyone else who doesn't read through the dev websites, if you're moving from another password manager to DataVault, just send your iTunes purchase confirmation to info@ascendo-inc.com along with your platform choice (Mac or Windows), and the name of the app you're leaving behind, and you'll get a key for that version - $9.99 value.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
hi. i use splashID and it's worked great for me for years. there is a desktop component and my iPhone syncs wirelessly with my desktop so I am always backed up. I can also access all of my protected content on both my desktop and phone. I've been using splash ID since I had a palm in the data has transferred seamlessly as I moved to a Windows phone, then a BlackBerry, and now my iPhone. Splash ID is not free but for me it's worth the cost.

I'm moving from a Windows Laptop to a MacBook Air and learned the I can download the Mac version with the same license I used on the Windows version.

I also have benn using SpashID since my Treo days then BB and now iPhone

Good Luck

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am glad I started this thread and while weighing "Everyone's" advice I decided to switch over to Data Vault and thank you to Alli and JustMe'D but really thank you to everyone. This is why I ask questions, Start threads and try and give back with the advice I know also.

Peace to all of you. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to both of you beautiful ladies for the Likes on my post. This is what makes iMore fun to participate in the forums and share and learn knowledge from others and I try to help the same.
You ladies are the best.... :D

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I should have gone with something other than 1password pro. They have just rereleased it and I have to buy it again. I understand it only $8 but I just bought it for both myself and my wife. Very frustrating!

wwlad

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I use keychain. I looked into 1Password, but the idea of losing direct control over password generation and storage horrified me.The places where I use most of my passwords seem to stuff them up even when they are correct. Then there is the confusion of Google IMAP dual password requirement.

From the above replies, it appears that I am a password dinosaur. Maybe I should try 1Password again, more seriously this time.

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I should have gone with something other than 1password pro. They have just rereleased it and I have to buy it again. I understand it only $8 but I just bought it for both myself and my wife. Very frustrating!

I read on their website if you just bought the previous app they will gift you the new one. You might want to look into that.

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/transition.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2