Inception... anyone?

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I was just curious to hear opinions on the "Inception" game/app that's relatively new to the app store. The reviews are mixed, but it seems that the negative reviews are mostly because it's not supported to work correctly on the iOS device they're trying.

It sure seems like a pretty cool concept.

Anyone have it? Worth paying for?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I take it that this game is based on the movie? If so, then no. The movie sucked. Probably one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. Honestly.

andrewp23

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
the film was amazing unbelievable i definately recommend you watching it look at reviews of the filim there all brilliant

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It's not really a game I don't think. More like an "experience" app. And I thought the movie was awesome. How could you think it was awful?

Well I guess it's not a very popular app. Just thought I'd ask...

dmarks83

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It seems to have been getting a few good reviews in the app store. I might check it out later. I dl'd inception last night so few festive budweisers in front of the fire tonight and a film and then I might be in the mood for the ap!

grajasekar

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I take it that this game is based on the movie? If so, then no. The movie sucked. Probably one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. Honestly.

:confused: You sure you watched the same flick we're talking about?

Whether the app's good or bad, the movie sure as hell rocked!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77