I am lost! Please dear members can you help me with names of the best games for my iPhone 4, I do not mind the price. *I have checked Apple Store for hours without luck only mediocre games are there. And also calculators, I am used to pocket pcs with wonderful calculators like PANORMIC CALCULATORS that does a million things at one time eg currency conversion,volume,areas and so on! What can I get for my new iPhone?
    09-25-2010 07:14 PM
    Your best bet for a calculator is PCalc.

As to games - depends on what you like. From the time I used Palm, to WinMo, to iPhone, I still believe the very best game is Bejeweled.
    09-25-2010 07:35 PM
    Thanks but in pcalc there are two , one free and another $9. Which do i purchase? What is the difference? And BEJEWELLED, which works without Internet connectivity ?
    09-25-2010 09:08 PM
    its ok for most games (and apps in general) there are usually 2 versions one is the lite version the other is the full....

lite's will have less features or are just promotional- teasers to convince you to buy the full

full versions as the pertain to games usually have things like expanded levels, multiplayer , or level difficulties.

as for games that i personally find to be my favorite:
    Fruit Ninja
    Real Racing
    Flight Control
    angry birds
    Madden Nfl 2011
    Mr. Ahhhhhh
    cod world at war zombies
    eliminate
    tetris
    High noon
    super mega worm

and the list goes on and on there are so many great games its hard to name them all but just look around if your not sure about a game try the lite version and if you like it upgrade to the full
    09-25-2010 09:42 PM
    Real Racing
    Flight Control
    angry birds
    hmm, maybe you can go to this "12 Must-Have iPhone4 Games"
    12 Must-Have iPhone4 Games - PCWorld
    09-25-2010 10:06 PM
    Angry Birds
    AC-130 Spectre
    Pinball 4 HD
    iBomber Plus
    Flight control
    09-26-2010 12:15 AM
    Doodle Jump
    NOVA
    Flight Control
    Words With Friends
    Fruit Ninja
    Plants VS Zombies
    eBoy FixPix
    Uno
    09-27-2010 01:01 AM
    But are these games available in the App store? I browsed "search" in the store but I could not see real racing but I using SIM FREE IPhone 4.
    09-27-2010 12:07 PM
    My favorite games are as follows. Angry Birds, Super Mega Worm, World Series of Poker, Zen Bound 2, and Flight Control.
    09-27-2010 12:40 PM
    But are these games available in the App store? I browsed "search" in the store but I could not see real racing but I using SIM FREE IPhone 4.
    Yes all of the games that have been listed are in the Apple App Store. Quick question though. How are you using an iPhone with no sim? I didn't think you could even activate one without a sim.
    09-27-2010 12:41 PM
    Yes all of the games that have been listed are in the Apple App Store. Quick question though. How are you using an iPhone with no sim? I didn't think you could even activate one without a sim.
    Sorry SIM UNLOCKED I mean! And I have this problem with GAME CENTER when I clicked FIND GAME CENTER GAMES the next page opens with a message saying"YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE COMPLETED" there is a small problem though I cannot see my country so I choose USA instead. Please help.
    09-28-2010 06:44 PM
    Andry Birds and Fruit Ninja - most funny games!
    01-06-2013 12:00 PM
    01-06-2013 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD