Has anyone gotten an invite to Hulu plus? I've registered for one, but haven't received it yet. I'm interested to see how the iPhone app is.
    06-30-2010 10:09 AM
    Bumping this back up before it gets lost in all the duplicate threads that people startwithout looking first.
    06-30-2010 11:04 AM
    How do you get an invite?
    06-30-2010 10:39 PM
    You have to go to their website and sign up for an invite. hulu.com/plus
    07-01-2010 07:20 AM
    Has anyone gotten an invite to Hulu plus? I've registered for one, but haven't received it yet. I'm interested to see how the iPhone app is.
    I just got mine a couple of days, ago. I am not digging the fact that so many shows are on the desktop version but not on the iPad app.
    08-11-2010 11:40 AM
    I received it, but never went in to activate/use it. In fact,
    I've only used Hulu once and that was when I was in class
    about 6 months ago for a total of 10 minutes. Might give
    it a try though.
    08-11-2010 01:07 PM
    How do you get an invite?
    Thats what I'm saying. I want an invite.
    08-11-2010 01:22 PM
    I got mine a few weeks ago. I like it. The quality is really good HOWEVER they play commercials.... Its ridiculous, the plus is a premium service you pay for per month and they play ads. Very stupid.
    08-11-2010 04:04 PM
    I got mine a few days ago and thought I'd give the $11 fee a go for a month...

To get an invite, load the HuluPlus app on your device, then follow the steps in the app to request an invite. Mine took about 3-4 weeks before I got one.
    08-13-2010 09:22 PM
    I just got my invite, I'm just not sure I wanna fork out the dough just to "preview" it.
    08-14-2010 09:11 AM
    I just got my invite, I'm just not sure I wanna fork out the dough just to "preview" it.
    What makes it just a "preview?" You seem to think the app or access is just a limited version of what the app will be like the following month.

I think it's only a preview in the sense that you can cancel it before it renews for the next month.
    08-14-2010 09:56 AM
    It's not a live app technically. They want you to signup to preview the app and service, yet they want you to pay. Every beta test/preview I've done didn't require me to buy something to do so.

And Hulu says it's a preview. You're signing up for a "Preview Invitation".
    08-14-2010 10:22 AM
    It's not a live app technically. They want you to signup to preview the app and service, yet they want you to pay. Every beta test/preview I've done didn't require me to buy something to do so.

And Hulu says it's a preview. You're signing up for a "Preview Invitation".
    I hope you're right and that this means it will improve in functionality and content, especially.
    08-14-2010 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD