iOS 4 Issues and Bugs

samwilliams333

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Facebook has stopped pushing notifications even after re-install. When message sending fails the red '!' in the top right corner of messages does not go away when the message does send.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Facebook has stopped pushing notifications even after re-install. When message sending fails the red '!' in the top right corner of messages does not go away when the message does send.

I've lost facebook notifications lately as well. I'm guessing it isn't a 4.0.x problem as much as it is a Facebook issue.

Dayum

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
the one problem im having is i keep losing my data connection, phone will show full bars and in 3g coverage but i cant get on web or use any other features that require a data connection. i either have to restart my phone or use wifi if its available.

Ludacrisvp

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this was mentioned but I cannot hide the damn keyboard in SMS app when I don't want type so I can read the whole message that came in. I have used iPhones before and the storm and touch pro 2 and all of them had the ability to swipe down to hide keyboard or to tap off of the keyboard and it would disappear. 4.0 and 4.0.1 act in this way.

hbcbob573

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I thought the yahoo push email was bad before, now it's almost non-existent under iOS 4. I turned yahoo email over to fetch to see if I get some different results. Exchange still works a-ok though...well as good as it was before.

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.0.1 and the mail app fetches mail when I place a phone call. I hear the "mail fetched" tone go off, and when I go to the mail app, the email has already been fetched. Push is off and all fetch settings are set to manual. The mail app was NOT running at all when I placed the phone call.

Anyone else have this happen to them??? It's kind of annoying, because it sounds the tone during the phone call, and also defeats the whole purpose of having the fetch set to manual.

andy1111

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
a number of my apps are consistently crashing and I am able to replicate the issue every time, which could be a result of the new version of iOS as they were all working fine prior to the GM seed.

ladytonya

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I had some problems with crashing apps right after upgrading. I just had to delete and reinstall the app and no more problems. Well, except with Facebook, but it is my understanding that FB is a buggy app and has always had one problem or another. Very annoying for such a popular and widely used app!

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I had an issue on my 3G where my Safari would crash and then I would press on an app, it would go dark, then it would go back to it's regular self and do nothing.

joseocasio1

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Photos Icon

When i tap on the photo icon it opens the camera roll window but cant perform any other functions after that. I.E. cant open any photos, advance to the next photo, etc. It is just frozen on that window. Started to have this problem after downloading the latest update. Iphone4 32gb.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I was gonna make a new thread but i thought id just post it here. Has anybody experienced a problem with one of ur contacts where when u are talking to them U end the call but it stays on the screen. When u go to click the home button, the phone isnt frozen, it goes to the home but it has the green bar at the top counting the minutes even though i have ended the call. the only thing that fixes it is clicking on the lock button up on top and waiting for it to respond. Anybody? i have the latest 4.0.2 software. oh and its not jailbroken. thanks.

rotchcrocket04

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I was gonna make a new thread but i thought id just post it here. Has anybody experienced a problem with one of ur contacts where when u are talking to them U end the call but it stays on the screen. When u go to click the home button, the phone isnt frozen, it goes to the home but it has the green bar at the top counting the minutes even though i have ended the call. the only thing that fixes it is clicking on the lock button up on top and waiting for it to respond. Anybody? i have the latest 4.0.2 software. oh and its not jailbroken. thanks.

I'm on 4.0.1 jailbroken and I have had the same problem on multiple occasions before and after the jailbreak. It drives me insane. I've never tried hitting the Lock button - I just wait and it eventually ends the call... sometimes it takes awhile though.

Also, I swear the "End" button is not as sensitive as it used to be in prior releases. I have to press it a few times to get the call to end.

Kartikk.dev

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2