What's the best Texas Hold'Em app?

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I searched, and found a number of older threads asking this question. Most had only a few responses, and most were pretty old threads. It seemed at the time that the conclusion was that Apple's own Texas Hold'Em app was the best. However, since that time, there have been quite a few new additions to the list of available hold'em apps.

I have tried a few of them, and haven't been 100% thrilled with any of them.

So, I figured it was time to re-visit this issue ....

What do you all think is the best Texas Hold'Em app?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I prefer Live Poker by Zynga. It's the same poker app that's popular on Facebook and you can link it to your Facebook account.

snakejames

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If you'd like to combine a role playing game with a few hands of poker then you could try Sword & Poker 2. Be warned, it's highly addictive.
sandy
--------------
dvdsetcollection.com

remypos

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion the best game that I have played so far is the WSOP game. The graphics are nice and it has a very special feel to it. Although I can't say anything negative about Apple's Texas Hold em app, I prefer the WSOP app. I only know Zynga Poker from Facebook, it's also nice, I will check out the iPhone app - seems a good idea to link it to the Facebook account.

Scuba629

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Bumping this thread as I too am looking for a Texas Hold'Em app.. It seems to me that the World Series of Poker might be the best(top 50 apps), but it doesn't look like it supports iOS4 and has some complains about a banner or something over your chips?

Does it work well with iPhone 4? Do you think it will get updated to use iOS4 features? Or should I go another route.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FadedInsomnia