Hide pictures in Iphone

immanueldk

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys, i have like 200 pictures on my Iphone, but i have like 20 dirty pictures of my GF, which i Like to do so its unvaible for people who dont need to see it.

Is there any app out there which can hide or make password on folders or pictures?

Thanks in forward
Immanueldk

immanueldk

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, I have this program, but when I hide the pictures i has sync with Itunes, there are still under picture, and the pictures I told program to hide I need to press a code, but what does that help when you can see the dirty pictures in "Pictures"?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Well once you have put them in the app...you delete them out of the Photo's app. I'm sure if apple allowed the app that kind of access it would do it for you, but they do not.

immanueldk

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Behshad
hehe good one, but Youll get crazy if u saw my gf pics :p

shutter
The problem is I cant delete them from My Iphone, since the pictures are sync, with my Itunes. So i Need to deselect the map with my GF pictures???
Will the dirty pictures still be in the program?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
shutter
The problem is I cant delete them from My Iphone, since the pictures are sync, with my Itunes. So i Need to deselect the map with my GF pictures???
Will the dirty pictures still be in the program?

Yes, they should be, the app is not allowed that much access. Also you can bluetooth or wifi the pics from your computer to the app.

Check here for more information and instructions.

collect3 - Picture Safe - iPhone

The_strain

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking liar/fraud. One he can't work an app right and two he can't even type proper english. Unless he isn't from the US I think he is 12, or 13.

CoryJP

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Picture Safe from Collect3 works the best ... but just download the new Video Safe app from them its both video and pics hidden safely

John-Fox

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Picture Safe from Collect3 works the best ... but just download the new Video Safe app from them its both video and pics hidden safely

This sounds promising. I will check it out myself. Is this my first post? It could be ... and it's about hiding pics and videos. Funny.

Badshah

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
This program, Picture Safe, works great, just as promised. What I like best is that when you enter the 'snoop' security code it goes to an entirely different area. This Snoop Area can be used just like the Hidden Area. So I can keep my regular pictures in there. I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone so I can keep those in there, and pictures of a more personal nature- you know, family photos and the like- in the Hidden area.

They really did a nice job on this app, both in the coding and implementation. What area you go to in the program depends on what access code you enter, and you decide what those codes are.

And yes, I'm
Bad :eek:

Ipodusr

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Spy calc

I found a free version called spy calc that allows you to hide both pictures and videos ( just use sync docs). It's my new favorite.

Thank me once you've tried it ;)

carol_mem

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
KYMS is the best one

The best app to hide photos and videos is KYMS!! try it!! you can store photos from your camera roll,ofrom your PC (WiFi) and also from web by using a private browser...

no History: try KYMS and you'll see the difference!!
bye

Hi guys, i have like 200 pictures on my Iphone, but i have like 20 dirty pictures of my GF, which i Like to do so its unvaible for people who dont need to see it.

Is there any app out there which can hide or make password on folders or pictures?

Thanks in forward
Immanueldk

tokiyoo

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
very helpful! thanks!
zhushu4.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads