i have tried to charge my new iphone 8 on both samsung wireless chargers EP-PG950 i have and although the iphone charges well to 100% then from that point on the screen of the phone goes on and off every few minutes with an annoying beep.
    i tried changing the cables (usb to usb-c) and the charger wish are always samsung original fast chargers EP-TA300 and as i said before i have 2 samsung chargers but nothing.. i get the same on and off screen result when fully charged.
    when i had my galaxy s8 i did not have this problem.
    please help!
    09-30-2017 11:09 AM
    A charger will charge the phone to 100% and then the battery stops charging. While it's sitting there, not charging, it's losing battery. When the battery begins to drop below 100% it will begin charging again. For some reason this makes the screen come on. This has happened on two of my previous Android devices on a wireless charger, and now on my iPhone when using a wireless charger. I dunno if this is meant to happen or not, but it sure is annoying.
    09-30-2017 12:37 PM
    i have tried to charge my new iphone 8 on both samsung wireless chargers EP-PG950 i have and although the iphone charges well to 100% then from that point on the screen of the phone goes on and off every few minutes with an annoying beep.
    i tried changing the cables (usb to usb-c) and the charger wish are always samsung original fast chargers EP-TA300 and as i said before i have 2 samsung chargers but nothing.. i get the same on and off screen result when fully charged.
    please help!
    I currently have an iPhone 8 and I use a wireless charger with it and to this date, I’ve yet to experience what you are experiencing. When the battery reaches 100%, it does what it has done since I’ve been using an iPhone - nothing. If I were experiencing what you are, I’d be back at the nearest Apple Store swapping out the device because that’s not normal behavior, in my opinion.
    09-30-2017 01:28 PM
    please help!
    My 8+ does this as well with the Samsung wireless fast charger. I have never experienced anything like this with any other phone and it is really REALLY annoying!
    09-30-2017 02:32 PM
    Had a similar problem when I bought a Qi charge pad and wireless case for my 6s plus.

Swapped out the case and the problem stopped; yet to experience it with the 8+.

Have you tried other charge pads bedsides the Samsung ones?
    09-30-2017 02:48 PM
    Had a similar problem when I bought a Qi charge pad and wireless case for my 6s plus.

Swapped out the case and the problem stopped; yet to experience it with the 8+.

Have you tried other charge pads bedsides the Samsung ones?
    Not sure about the OP, but I don’t use a case. Haven’t tried using another wireless charger since the one I have is the only one I own.
    09-30-2017 05:34 PM