What do you guys think about the rumored colors?

Which Color Would you Pick for the iPhone 8/Pro?

• Black

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Blush Gold (Copper)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm tired of black phones. But I do like a black front. If the silver has a black front, I'll likely go that way. But we'll see how Apple unveils these then decide for sure.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The copper is trash. But I bet Samsung will copy it. Personally I want a Product Red version, but if that’s not possible Black.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I like the white front in general, but with the new screen design I think black front will look the best. Copper with a black front would be ideal.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
The copper is interested but I'm not sure if I love it or hate it so I would have to see it in person. Black and silver seem so basic and predictable which I'm anything but that as I tend to go for something different. I'm not completely wowed by the color choices...meh!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’ll have to stick with Black this round. If the copper color was deeper (darker) I might be intrigued but it looks too pink from what I’ve seen in the renderings.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have already posted on this subject, but it seems to me that most of the colours offered both now and in the past are muddy, off colours and I wouldn't want them anywhere near me. perhaps a return to the basic artist's palette is due. What ! can't make them ? too expensive ? So's the phone, try harder.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Was curious to what everyone thinks about the rumored colors.

Which would you pick?

Personally I love the copper color. Looks like it could be on the 7S models as well and hopefully trickle down to the SE if/when it gets updated.

As it stands right now, I would choose the black model. With that in mind, if the other colors had a black faceplate then I’d consider getting a silver model.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just gonna go with black. The "silver" which actually looks like white (think 4S) looks nice so wouldn't mind having that one either. If only copper was available I'd wait however long I'd have to to just get one of the other colors. Disgusting color in general.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Just gonna go with black. The "silver" which actually looks like white (think 4S) looks nice so wouldn't mind having that one either. If only copper was available I'd wait however long I'd have to to just get one of the other colors. Disgusting color in general.

Me too. The black will most likely be the most wanted color this time around.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77