My first iPhone plus

Nakia Johnson1

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a iPhone 8, I really like how the iPhone 8 Plus performs better then iPhone 8 that I had. To me battery life last long then what it did on the iPhone 8. I like the portrait mode, it makes the photos of my two children looks amazing I couldn’t stop taking photos of them with the portrait mode 😂📱. So far I am keeping the iPhone 8 Plus until I try out the iPhone X.

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
The plus version is a big step up from its smaller version. The 8 plus is my first plus version as well. Like the size, though at times I yearn for the smaller size of the 8

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations on your 8+. I have an 8+ as well, and it's my first time with a plus phone and I love it. I thought it would be too big, but it's not, specially after getting used to it. Luckily for me, my husband has a plus phone, so I was able to really check it out to determine if it would be manageable for me.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on your 8 Plus. Great phone! Just sold mine because I moved to the X. Don't play with the X or you may end up selling your plus. Mind you though the X is not for everyone.

Tangkong36

Jan 10, 2018
Visit site
awwwwhh... congrats on your 8 plus.. i wish i could have 1 too... haahahaha... im just soo unfortunate to not have it right now... i love how apple works...

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Congrats on your 8 Plus. Great phone! Just sold mine because I moved to the X. Don't play with the X or you may end up selling your plus. Mind you though the X is not for everyone.

I am thinking about doing the opposite, got a 10 day old 8 plus 256gb for a steal.
Not really liking FID especially in my car holder and the screen size is smaller.
Going to give it till Monday and see.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77