Moving to Iphone

leeland48

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks i'm thinking of getting my first iphone I was going to get the 7+ 128gb which is a bit over kill for me but 32gb is not good enough the 8+ with 64gb be good enough but the glass back worries me :concern:so my qustion is if you were me would you go for the 7+ 128gb or 8+ 64gb about the same price in the UK appreciate your feedback:confused:

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I would recommend going for the latest and greatest. As for the glass back, just get an Apple silicone/leather case to cover it up

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi there!

I'd recommend the iPhone 8 Plus! It's a magnificent piece, I tell ya! Plus, if you run out of space there's always...The Cloud!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks i'm thinking of getting my first iphone I was going to get the 7+ 128gb which is a bit over kill for me but 32gb is not good enough the 8+ with 64gb be good enough but the glass back worries me :concern:so my qustion is if you were me would you go for the 7+ 128gb or 8+ 64gb about the same price in the UK appreciate your feedback:confused:

I, too, think you will enjoy a 64 GB model iPhone 8. It’s fast, has a big display and iOS 11 runs smoothly on it. As for the glass backing, it’s not fragile what what I can tell. It feels more like a screen protector in contrast to how it felt on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S year’s back, in my opinion.

leeland48

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Many thanks for the replys I did have a Sony compact 3 it had a glass back it had a case but it dropped it fell on it's corner and the back cracked 😠 this will be a big expence for me don't do it that often any way need to find a armour plated no nonsense bullit proth case 😊

achiquitachaser

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Many thanks for the replys I did have a Sony compact 3 it had a glass back it had a case but it dropped it fell on it's corner and the back cracked 😠 this will be a big expence for me don't do it that often any way need to find a armour plated no nonsense bullit proth case 😊
Could always go with wonderfully affordable iPhone se, love that device

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I'm nockin on a bit my eyesight not great at the moment I have a samsung galaxy s5 5.2 is a good size for me looked at the 7 and 8 but I need a plus

I went from a 7 to a 8+ because I wanted the larger size. But again, there is a large price point change going for the 256GB. If you can afford it, it's worth it. You will have better resale value and all the newest features. Plus I loaded everything from my iPhone 7 on my 8+ and I still have 220GB free.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Craig I was also wondering what about ois 11 running 64 apps and not 32 a lot of apps have disappeared on the store ?

iOS 11 will not support 32bit apps.. They're gone.. unless the developer updates their apps and resubmits. But even if you buy a 7 new, you're getting iOS 11 by default.

ianeb

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Should be fine, even if the stock is a few weeks old you’ll have no issues updating to iOS 11. One of the greats things about Apple is that they support the handsets for as long as possible, my daughters 5S got iOS 11 and she’s over the moon with it!
Enjoy your 7 when you get it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl