iPhone 7 after display replacement won’t turn on

JOOB3

Mar 22, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I replaced broken display on my i7, everything works properly instead of display, it looks it’s dead, i tried another display the same result, i also see him in iTunes and it’s vibrating...

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can I assume you performed the replacement procedure yourself? If so, find a screen replacement guide from a reputable website and follow the instructions exactly how their written. It’s possible you may have missed a step or something isn’t fully connected.

If you’re certain you’ve done everything correctly, consider taking it to an authorized Apple repair place to have them fix it for you.

JOOB3

Mar 22, 2020
Visit site
I replaced about 12 displays so i don’t think i did something wrong...

UPDATE: everything works properly instead of display, it looks it’s dead, i tried another display the same result, i also see him in iTunes and it’s vibrating...

The iPhone was turned off, that’s the reason why it doesn’t vibrate and so on...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

UPDATE: everything works properly instead of display, it looks it’s dead, i tried another display the same result, i also see him in iTunes and it’s vibrating...

The iPhone was turned off, that’s the reason why it doesn’t vibrate and so on...

Unless you’re absolutely certain both displays aren’t defective then I don’t know what to tell you, especially being that the device still powers on.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

It’s not possible to help you without knowing where you got the replacements and what procedures you used.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Never assume. I've been a systems/network admin my entire adult life and I always think I did everything right until someone else proves me wrong. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2