Hello, I replaced broken display on my i7, everything works properly instead of display, it looks it’s dead, i tried another display the same result, i also see him in iTunes and it’s vibrating...
    Last edited by JOOB3; 03-22-2020 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Update status
    03-22-2020 06:31 AM
    Can I assume you performed the replacement procedure yourself? If so, find a screen replacement guide from a reputable website and follow the instructions exactly how their written. It’s possible you may have missed a step or something isn’t fully connected.

If you’re certain you’ve done everything correctly, consider taking it to an authorized Apple repair place to have them fix it for you.
    taz323 and Annie_M like this.
    03-22-2020 06:56 AM
    I replaced about 12 displays so i don’t think i did something wrong...

UPDATE: everything works properly instead of display, it looks it’s dead, i tried another display the same result, i also see him in iTunes and it’s vibrating...

The iPhone was turned off, that’s the reason why it doesn’t vibrate and so on...
    03-22-2020 08:32 AM

UPDATE: everything works properly instead of display, it looks it’s dead, i tried another display the same result, i also see him in iTunes and it’s vibrating...

The iPhone was turned off, that’s the reason why it doesn’t vibrate and so on...
    Unless you’re absolutely certain both displays aren’t defective then I don’t know what to tell you, especially being that the device still powers on.
    Annie_M likes this.
    03-22-2020 09:16 AM
    Welcome to iMore

It’s not possible to help you without knowing where you got the replacements and what procedures you used.
    03-22-2020 10:01 AM
    Never assume. I've been a systems/network admin my entire adult life and I always think I did everything right until someone else proves me wrong. :-)
    JOOB3, scruffypig, Annie_M and 1 others like this.
    03-23-2020 07:43 AM