Size Dilemma

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I will give it a try.

I can't recommend Cricket enough (I should have given you a referral so we both would have gotten some $$ off). For the price it is hard to beat. People complain about the capped speeds, but they have never been an issue for me (and I doubt they are actually a problem for anyone, if they are honest 8 Mbps is plenty).

It's fine! I tried it out last month because of the SE promo. I just decided to open a new line, just to test. Question for you or Tinkernaught, if you change your phone to another phone, do you need to call them to register the IMEI of the new phone or can you just put the SIM in and go on with your day?

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
It's fine! I tried it out last month because of the SE promo. I just decided to open a new line, just to test. Question for you or Tinkernaught, if you change your phone to another phone, do you need to call them to register the IMEI of the new phone or can you just put the SIM in and go on with your day?
Sorry, can't help with that. It's not something I usually do. The last time I did something similar it was from Jetpack MiFi to iPad and I just registered the IMEI in my account at Verizon on their website and swapped the SIM. No sweat.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

Just swap the SIMs. Have done it countless times over the last 3 years.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, can't help with that. It's not something I usually do. The last time I did something similar it was from Jetpack MiFi to iPad and I just registered the IMEI in my account at Verizon on their website and swapped the SIM. No sweat.
Aw okay, thank you though.

Just swap the SIMs. Have done it countless times over the last 3 years.

Sweet, thank you!

kjung7

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm stuck too. I really like the 7 for the portability and ability to use comfortably with one hand, but when I use the 7 plus I definitely appreciate the 1080p screen. I don't find the portrait too useful on the 7 plus since there's a lot of artifacts around the subject. I prefer using my Leica for photography anyways. I'm really hoping the new iPhone downsizes on bezel and makes it fairly similar to the 7 that'll be golden for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2