Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I didnt use TID or 3D touch on 3 x 7/7 pluses i had, i wouldn't say the 7 camera is a new level above 6S/Se, 7 plus sure, the plus is more powerful not much difference with the 7 in real world use, 7 and SE have same 2gb ram, i prefer the SE design myself, i was meaning to compare the CPU and camera 6S and Se which are the same which i should of mentioned, but seeing as you bought all that up!!
    I'm not gonna lie, I was reading and thinking 7 Plus that whole time. I have a 7 Plus myself.

Am I the only one who uses 3D Touch all of the time? I've found it to be incredibly convenient.
    06-04-2017 07:19 PM
    Many people are under the impression that a larger phone will help them read better. That is not true, if you have trouble reading on a 4" retina display screen now, sooner or later it will also happen on a bigger screen.

Stop justifying an upgrade to a larger phone and start accepting that reading glasses are needed, to use an iPhone SE or a 6" screen.
    (laughing)....Preach, brother!

I'm 54 and my eyes are aging, so I do accept using reading glasses, also to use my  watch.

We're the same age, but my "reading glasses" (wink wink) has become affixed to my face full time...
    06-04-2017 07:36 PM
    I'm not gonna lie, I was reading and thinking 7 Plus that whole time. I have a 7 Plus myself.

Am I the only one who uses 3D Touch all of the time? I've found it to be incredibly convenient.
    I can see the usefulness but unfortunately it is basically useless for most of the apps I use. For the setting app, it is very useful to get to the battery since I always open that.
    06-04-2017 07:49 PM
    Last edited by SparklyPickle; 06-06-2017 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Kept my SE instead.
    libra89 and metalchick719 like this.
    06-04-2017 08:18 PM
    I’ve heard that some who jump from the SE size to the Plus size usually feel that it is too big. I, though, went from a 5s to a 6s Plus some years ago, and it was awesome for me! For vision purposes, the screen was excellent, and the battery life was off the charts. If you still want features like 3D Touch and the better integrated taptic engine, try the iPhone 7. It never hurts to try, especially when you may end up liking it. The battery life in the 7 is also really good, even though you will get longer battery life from the Plus size. If it were me, I would keep the Plus size, as I did. I then went from a 6s Plus to a 7 Plus, and will never go back to a smaller form factor as long as they make them big.
    06-04-2017 08:59 PM
    Picked up another 7 plus this morning, my third. Set it up played around, nope still not for me, sold for $160 profit Paid for 3/4 of my AirPods arriving tomorrow.
    Last edited by Cladster; 06-04-2017 at 10:40 PM.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-04-2017 10:21 PM
    Picked up another 7 plus this morning, my third. Set it up played around, nope still not for me, sold for $160 profit Paid for 3/4 of my AirPods arriving tomorrow.
    Nice!
    06-04-2017 11:18 PM
    I totally agree with you!

I don't care for 3D Touch and I don't use Touch ID on either phone. I also prefer the SE design. I currently have both the 7 and SE and I am not amazed by the 7. It doesn't seem so much better to me. I guess it might be if one actually uses those things.

It's nice to have OIS and a better front camera but not enough to say that the SE doesn't even compare but that's just me I guess. Trying out the 7 for better connectivity really.
    If that doesn't pan out you can always trade me...
    06-05-2017 07:37 AM
    If that doesn't pan out you can always trade me...
    It's rose gold and 32gb though, and I have no dongle or lightining earpods.
    06-05-2017 10:53 AM
    It's rose gold and 32gb though, and I have no dongle or lightining earpods.
    Sent you a PM.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-05-2017 11:01 AM
    The reason why I got the 7 is showing itself, and it;s been nice. I prefer the body style of the SE though. I still don't think it's miles better than the SE, but it's better in the way I need. I would love if this tech can be in an SE 2 sometime.
    06-05-2017 08:23 PM
    After having the 6 plus , 6s plus and two 7 pluses I switched to the 7 with the battery case and it is working out great. I love the feel with the battery case on and I have zero issues lasting all day long. Love it. My iPad gets me by when I need a larger screen.
    Just_Me_D, krazyatom and libra89 like this.
    06-07-2017 06:42 PM
    After having the 6 plus , 6s plus and two 7 pluses I switched to the 7 with the battery case and it is working out great. I love the feel with the battery case on and I have zero issues lasting all day long. Love it. My iPad gets me by when I need a larger screen.
    Nice! Sounds like you found a great fit for you. The battery case is great with it!
    06-07-2017 08:23 PM
    Its personal preference. I prefer larger screens and it comes from having all the Samsung Note series devices prior to jumping ship to everything Apple. I love the 7+ and that is the phone that got me to switch.
    06-07-2017 11:53 PM
    You're so right. I'm kind of obsessed with this battery life so far. I'm very close to having a second full day and with plenty to go.

I'm adjusting to the feel though.
    metalchick719 likes this.
    06-09-2017 03:31 PM
    Mophie has a wireless charging case for the 7 now.... might be worth it
    libra89 likes this.
    06-09-2017 10:59 PM
    Decided to put it on the charger and just sleep since it was either then or in the morning. 2 whole days and some hours with 15 hours of usage. I can only use a 7 with this battery pack.

metalchick719 likes this.
    06-10-2017 09:11 AM
    That's some impressive battery life.

What is the -114 in the upper left corner of your screen.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-12-2017 07:17 AM
    That's some impressive battery life.

What is the -114 in the upper left corner of your screen.
    That’s a more accurate signal strength meter. You can switch to it by putting your iPhone into Field Test Mode.

https://forums.imore.com/guides-how-...-strength.html
    libra89 likes this.
    06-12-2017 07:31 AM
    That’s a more accurate signal strength meter. You can switch to it by putting your iPhone into Field Test Mode.

https://forums.imore.com/guides-how-...-strength.html
    Makes sense for your situation. I rarely even look at mine.
    06-12-2017 07:40 AM
    Makes sense for your situation. I rarely even look at mine.
    I hear you. I was just answering your question....
    06-12-2017 07:41 AM
    I hear you. I was just answering your question....
    Thanks for that. Good to learn all the tricks. I didn't even pay attention that it wasn't libra89 replying. I know she has issues with getting signal.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-12-2017 07:43 AM
    Thanks for that. Good to learn all the tricks. I didn't even pay attention that it wasn't libra89 replying. I know she has issues with getting signal.
    Yeah, in some spots of my place, it's slightly better. -114 is workable but that is what I deal with at work.
    Considering that -120 is no service, and I hover between -118 to -114, it isn't ideal. I plan to switch to cricket shortly. It's similar to this but better at work. Unfortunately, this is just the cake, unless I want expensive Verizon.
    Elsewhere, it's either the same but I do recommend the field test thing as a way to see how your signal is in where you frequent.
    06-12-2017 09:49 AM
    Yeah, in some spots of my place, it's slightly better. -114 is workable but that is what I deal with at work.
    Considering that -120 is no service, and I hover between -118 to -114, it isn't ideal. I plan to switch to cricket shortly. It's similar to this but better at work. Unfortunately, this is just the cake, unless I want expensive Verizon.
    Elsewhere, it's either the same but I do recommend the field test thing as a way to see how your signal is in where you frequent.
    I will give it a try.

I can't recommend Cricket enough (I should have given you a referral so we both would have gotten some $$ off). For the price it is hard to beat. People complain about the capped speeds, but they have never been an issue for me (and I doubt they are actually a problem for anyone, if they are honest 8 Mbps is plenty).
    libra89 likes this.
    06-12-2017 09:53 AM
    I will give it a try.

I can't recommend Cricket enough (I should have given you a referral so we both would have gotten some $$ off). For the price it is hard to beat. People complain about the capped speeds, but they have never been an issue for me (and I doubt they are actually a problem for anyone, if they are honest 8 Mbps is plenty).
    I had Cricket Wireless for about five months last fall and winter when I was stationary in Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas. No complaints. 8 Mb/s truly is fine for streaming or any common usage. The only reason I gave it up was because of coverage. I move around the US southwest a lot and ATT towers just don't cut it compared to Verizon. Same goes for Sprint and T-Mobile, both of which I've had in the past year and a half.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-12-2017 10:00 AM
105 ... 2345