Did anyone get the iphone 7 plus from iphone 6 plus? any thoughts?

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Did you have the iphone 6 plus and got the new 7 plus? did you regret it? any big changes on speed?

I ask because I have the 6 plus and I'm still not sure if it's worth the upgrade. My phone is 2 years old already so I'm not sure if the difference is a big one.

Thankssssss

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Ask 100 people, get 100 different answers. It's really your choice. The data is clear, it's a better phone, faster, better camera, more storage, etc.. the whole 9-yards. If there anything wrong with the 6S as a phone.. nope, a solid great phone. Just your choice if you want to spend the $$$ and want the latest / greatest. Nothing wrong with the 6S.

MCube74

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I have upgraded from iPhone 6 Plus to iPhone 6s Plus to iPhone 7 Plus.

The upgrade from iPhone 6 Plus to iPhone 7 Plus is surely worth it. Not just for the speed but the camera and battery performance. Not to forget more ram.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Ask 100 people, get 100 different answers. It's really your choice. The data is clear, it's a better phone, faster, better camera, more storage, etc.. the whole 9-yards. If there anything wrong with the 6S as a phone.. nope, a solid great phone. Just your choice if you want to spend the $$$ and want the latest / greatest. Nothing wrong with the 6S.
Data not clear in vzw.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
What does this mean? "Data not clear in Verizon?" What data? What part of it is not clear? - Please add some context if you can.
There is a thread in imore about vzw I7 users who lose data every time they pass from one tower to the next.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
There is a thread in imore about vzw I7 users who lose data every time they pass from one tower to the next.

I have a 7 Plus on VZW and I'm not experiencing this. I constantly stream music during my 40 minute commute to and from work every day and rarely have an issue.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you have the iphone 6 plus and got the new 7 plus? did you regret it? any big changes on speed?

I ask because I have the 6 plus and I'm still not sure if it's worth the upgrade. My phone is 2 years old already so I'm not sure if the difference is a big one.

Thankssssss

I upgraded from my 6 Plus to 7 Plus. IMO the 7 plus is a more refined version from the 6 plus in every manner. Take the vibration of the 7 plus as an example. After using the new haptic vibration system in the 7 plus the 6 plus vibration feels like a Nokia 3310. Anyway the biggest upgrade for me is 3D Touch. Never had it in my 6 Plus and I love it and use it everyday.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The 6 Plus to the 6S Plus was THEE best gen-to-gen upgrade, in my opinion. So safe to say a 6 Plus to 7 Plus is just as good an upgrade.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Oh, I see... since this is not that topic/thread... it confused me out of context to this current topic/conversation.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

I was in the same boat, had a 6S+ rolling perfectly and was not going to upgrade, but my daughter smashed her phone and needed one, I gave her mine and pulled an SE out of the drawer and that lasted about 2 weeks and I couldn't take it. I upgraded myself to a 7+ and think it is great and probably a little better than my 6S+, but if you are happy with the 6 and it is working good, I would keep it and just party on!! The 6 and 6S are great phones and I wouldn't change a thing

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I came from the 6s to the 7 plus and couldn't be happier. I also carry the galaxy s 7 edge as my second device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll