No new Live Wallpapers?

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

I noticed my iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have the live wallpapers demoed in the keynote. Is that just me, or are other people experiencing this? A little disappointed.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I have seen no new wallpapers. I think the dynamic and live wall papers are pretty lame myself. I'm a grown man who's into hunting and fishing and you want me to put up a freaking betta fish or polka dots?

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I have seen no new wallpapers. I think the dynamic and live wall papers are pretty lame myself. I'm a grown man who's into hunting and fishing and you want me to put up a freaking betta fish or polka dots?

Meh, I feel like the wallpapers set the tone for he design. I use them for at least a while and go from there.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Bingo! And rainbows and pastel colors. SMH!

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing... where are these wallpapers? They are listed on other sites as "official iPhone 7 and 7 plus wallpapers" but they aren't even on the phones.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
The black iPhone 6 with the flower background was awfully cool. That's why I'm disappointed we didn't see the backgrounds from this gen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2