New Weight Welcomed - Agree?

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, recently purchased the Silver 64gb iPhone 6s and am loving. I always felt the iPhone 6 felt too light, I don't know how to put it but just felt like it didn't have that premium feel like the 5s or even 4s did.

After several days of use, I am loving all the new features and to be honest the addition of weight is what I am noticing the most.

Anyone else liking the fact it weighs a little more? Is phone feels solid and extra premium versus the 6 in my mind.

All the best to all of you!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, recently purchased the Silver 64gb iPhone 6s and am loving. I always felt the iPhone 6 felt too light, I don't know how to put it but just felt like it didn't have that premium feel like the 5s or even 4s did.

After several days of use, I am loving all the new features and to be honest the addition of weight is what I am noticing the most.

Anyone else liking the fact it weighs a little more? Is phone feels solid and extra premium versus the 6 in my mind.

All the best to all of you!

Welcome to iMore Bob, I totally agree with you. My 6s Plus has a premium feel to it compared to my 6 Plus....ENJOY the site

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Totally agree feel super premium more than before even though my last iPhone was an iPhone 5s but I had used my friends iPhone 6 before feels nice and solid!

Sent from my iPhone 6S 64 gb space grey awesomeness!