Love the 6s,,,,HATE THE BATTERY LIFE !!!!!!,,,,, any fixes ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
You're brilliant. I work in DC. Therefore I take the DC subway. You called into question whether I take the subway when I said I manage my battery life if I need to.

When I'm in NY, whichever borough, I take the subway from the Battery to midtown. Or from Midtown to our Queens office or wherever else. Or take the Long Island train into that office there.

Same thing in SF when I go there. Or whatever other city where the subway is easily accessible. In other cities like LA I drive. Or take the train.

So don't call into question my travels. I've hit every state in this country, for work, except for Montana, Idaho, and the Dakotas. And I *always* prepare for the trip and I have *NEVER* run out of battery for either my work phones OR my personal phones OR my iPad OR my laptops.

That's why I call your whole premise absolutely insane.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

No I questioned you being in NYC subway system not Washington DC one. I couldn't care less about theirs. I also couldn't care less about Boston's, Baltimore ( wouldn't call it a "system"), LA, SF and etc. I don't take those so idc. The nyc system is the only relevant one I'm talking about and they don't have outlets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
So....why buy accessories for a phone you don't like which you knew was thin?

Wait but you complain it's thin.

Can you put your iPad in your pocket????? Where do you carry your iPad?????

So I don't like this phone? If I didn't I would go back to Android but I couldn't care less for it. Battery life is even worse and don't wanna deal with Android crap

a37973081ea8393dadc454041bf87b4d.jpg

Went from 98% from whenever time I took that photo to 63% with no usage in between really until now

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
No I questioned you being in NYC subway system not Washington DC one. I couldn't care less about theirs. I also couldn't care less about Boston's, Baltimore ( wouldn't call it a "system"), LA, SF and etc. I don't take those so idc. The nyc system is the only relevant one I'm talking about and they don't have outlets

I routinely take the subway from Varick street when I'm in Manhattan. Our office is near there. I like to have lunch at the Jazzys' that's in the corner near the office. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn that's near the Battery, but I generally stay in midtown. Satisfied that I've been in Manhattan and that I've taken the subway there??? LOL!!!!

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I routinely take the subway from Varick street when I'm in Manhattan. Our office is near there. I like to have lunch at the Jazzys' that's in the corner near the office. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn that's near the Battery, but I generally stay in midtown. Satisfied that I've been in Manhattan and that I've taken the subway there??? LOL!!!!

Cool? I live here and take it every day of the week? There isn't any outlets on the platforms

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Cool? I live here and take it every day of the week? There isn't any outlets on the platforms

Come on. That is ludicrous.

By the way, it's near the time when you should be leaving to go on your nineteen hour day. Is your phone charged up for your foray into the electricless jungle that is the most cosmopolitan city in the world????

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Come on. That is ludicrous.

By the way, it's near the time when you should be leaving to go on your nineteen hour day. Is your phone charged up for your foray into the electricless jungle that is the most cosmopolitan city in the world????

Lol? My phone decided to eat 40% of my battery life in airplane mode overnight

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I hope that, if nothing else, you realize from this thread that you are surrounded by people of intelligence who have the ability to see right through bs. I can speak comfortably for the others that none of us, not one, wanted to started any personal back-and-forth with you. It is your inability to see how ridiculous your claims sound and the same inability to be rational that keeps this alive. We have poked holes in every claim you have made yet you keep making them.

In the end, above all, this is about a phone. A phone that works for some, doesn't for others. And choice...a choice to buy or a choice to walk away. For me personally, I wish no ill will towards you. I hope that you do well in your studies, excel at work, and commend you for putting time in at both. As far as the phones, you and I can agree to disagree. Cheers :beer::beer:

Through BS? Or drinking the Apple Kool -aid?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol? My phone decided to eat 40% of my battery life in airplane mode overnight

Oh so now we're onto the phone eating battery overnight. Check your apps and settings. Here is my phone overnight.
c3195b79e45c896dbe9e356a0ac44fb3.jpg

90032a2dbe6ccf337011ddeb1fa77155.jpg

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
*sigh* that is what I get for trying to keep it cordial with you. So instead, you and I can now get real. Answer me one question genius. My phone, as I have shown throughout, gets 10 hours usage and 21-24 hours standby between charges. That is ten hours of surfing, scrolling, music, texting, email, etc.

My question: What in the f**k more do YOU expect out of a phone???

0034a789f5bbc0234a686796b3cfbc3b.jpg

And I wasn't on my phone between 12-8 am ish?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah when I wasn't using my phone

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/09/f48c8749cf831d31c3b0357e615b4e81.jpg

Since last charge which includes overnight you've got 11 hrs standby and 6 hrs usage. With that usage the phone is at 60%.

So since last full charge, which includes overnight, your phone was in fact in use with six hours of screen on time.

Last full charge was 11 hours ago. That would have been 9pm.

Since there are no electric outlets in the whole of NYC and aince you get home at 3 am to leave again at 9 am, where were you able to charge at 9pm last night since there was obviously an outlet where you charged for the last full charge???

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Why are you quoting me and responding with this? Don't dance around my question. Answer it. I get 10 hours usage and 24 standby on my 6S. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM A PHONE????

Something that doesn't drain my battery 40% in 11 hours and without my actually using the device? Sorry once again I'm not Apple shill, fanboy nor drink their Kool aid

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Something that doesn't drain my battery 40% in 11 hours and without my actually using the device? Sorry once again I'm not Apple shill, fanboy nor drink their Kool aid

Where were you able to charge your phone at 9 pm since there are no outlets accessible to you between 9 am and 3 pm? Your last full charge would have been at 9 pm. And you have six hours of usage overnight in the last 11 hours.

So. Where were you able to charge up at 9 pm since you have no access to electric outlets from 9 am to 3 am?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Where were you able to charge your phone at 9 pm since there are no outlets accessible to you between 9 am and 3 pm? Your last full charge would have been at 9 pm. And you have six hours of usage overnight in the last 11 hours.

So. Where were you able to charge up at 9 pm since you have no access to electric outlets from 9 am to 3 am?

6 hours if screen time which I didn't use. I was on my laptop actually.

As far as that goes I was at school early for other reasons so I was charging my phone while I was waiting for class to start

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

No, you are not an Apple shill or fan boy or drink Kool Aid. You are someone who buys a device that doesn't work for his lifestyle, is too thin yet bought it knowing full well the dimensions, like to hear yourself talk, and choose to not use a mophie juice pack that you bought for no apparent reason with no intent to use it.

Perfectly clear.

Let me go now and spend 800 bucks on a Note 5 and then go to Android Central to complain to the high heavens the fact that it hasn't got an SD slot or a user replaceable battery and a smaller battery than last year.....nonsense? Yup. But that's EXACTLY what you have done. Because you like to hear yourself talk and you like the attention.

And this is actually a very interesting exercise.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
6 hours if screen time which I didn't use. I was on my laptop actually.

As far as that goes I was at school early for other reasons so I was charging my phone while I was waiting for class to start

But....but....there are no outlets in school.....

check your settings and change them because your phone was in fact on it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2