T-Mobile 6S shipment notification

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone else get an email from TMobile saying their 6S shipped? I got one at 3am this morning, followed at 6am by a notification from UPS that the delivery is due tomorrow. Did anyone else get this from TMo or another carrier? I've never ordered a phone like this, always gone into the store on launch day, so not sure if this is normal.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I got this too. My guess is that they won't actually be delivered tomorrow, but they'll be shipped to the facility that they'll be delivered from and held until the 25th.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Yeah; that's what I was thinking too, but I just checked my UPS Choice account and it does have it being delivered to my address by COB tomorrow. Would love that but I'm sure it's wrong. Here's to hoping though.

xikle

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I haven't gotten shipping notification yet, but I did get notification that my card was charged so I'm guessing that I'll get shipping notification soon. The last thing I got from T-Mobile was that they were predicting that my 6S would ship on 9/24. With my card being charged, I'm thinking that it's going to ship sooner rather than later.

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Even though I'd love it and both the TMobile site and the UPS site claim it's being delivered tomorrow, I'm sure it's highly unlikely.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It'll more than likely be held once it's picked up. Would be nice if we do get the delivery tomorrow! I keep checking UPS to see if there's been an update but nothing yet. Guess we'll find out what happens tomorrow.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Got my "it's on the way" email from Tmo this morning too... although the UPS tracking number is not showing details yet. While it's HIGHLY unlikely you will get your new iPhone earlier than Friday, it would be the Tmo "uncarrier" way to get it in our hands a little early... :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2