I would get what you like. If someone else doesn't like it then it's their problem.
    09-19-2015 12:16 PM
    By the way the phone does NOT lift easily off the dock. And if you want to lift it one handed you need to use your pinkie to leverage.
    It also does NOT work with an Otterbox Symmetry case.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    09-19-2015 12:32 PM

In natural light.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold
    09-19-2015 12:34 PM
    No it's pink it'd a soft creamy pink but it's definitely pink.
    It's pink in that rose gold is a pink gold.

I just think to say it's flat-out pink is inaccurate, as that seems to deny the existence of the warmer, yellow and orange tones that are present in the color. That's why I think of it as peach: orangey and pinkish all in one.
    09-19-2015 02:32 PM
    But it's not peachy. It's a warm pastel pink.

09-19-2015 03:18 PM

Back in my Miami Vice days I wore some pastels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-19-2015 03:35 PM
    This is pastel pink:

There's no/very little yellow or orange in that.

Pastel pink would be the pink leather of the band on the stainless steel Apple Watch.

My friend thinks this is a case of black/blue versus white/gold all over again, as she doesn't think it looks pastel pink at all, either.
    09-19-2015 05:36 PM
    This is pastel pink:

https://s.graphiq.com/sites/default/..._2_1395392.png

There's no/very little yellow or orange in that.

Pastel pink would be the pink leather of the band on the stainless steel Apple Watch.

My friend thinks this is a case of black/blue versus white/gold all over again, as she doesn't think it looks pastel pink at all, either.
    Have you held the dock in your hand in natural light?

09-19-2015 07:22 PM
    Have you held the dock in your hand in natural light?
    I have a rose gold Apple Watch Sport in my possession, and I have worn it on my wrist in natural light. To my eye as well as the eyes of others who have seen it, it does not look pastel pink at all.

It's beautiful, but it's not pastel pink.

It's also useless, as I won't have an iPhone until Friday the 25th.
    09-19-2015 07:31 PM
    I have a rose gold Apple Watch Sport in my possession, and I have worn it on my wrist in natural light. To my eye as well as the eyes of others who have seen it, it does not look pastel pink at all.

It's beautiful, but it's not pastel pink.

It's also useless, as I won't have an iPhone until Friday the 25th.
    I haven't seen the watch so I can't speak to it. But there isn't a hint of yellow in the dock, which is required for peach.
    09-19-2015 10:33 PM
    Again. Blue/black versus white/gold.

Whatever color it is, I just want to have it already so that there will be more to talk about than just the color.
    09-19-2015 11:07 PM
    Good call. I usually have a Space Gray aka black phone. For the 6S I decided to try something different: GOLD. I'm excited about it. I think that switching it up is a great idea. The Rose Gold, while not for me, looks great!
    I wanted something different besides space grey. It was time for a change and I went gold as well. I'm pretty excited about my choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-20-2015 04:59 PM
    would you buy a pink case? or a pink car? If you answered yes, then get the pink phone.
    09-24-2015 08:23 AM
    Yes the Rose Gold (pink) phone in my opinion is girly! But I don't care what others think so if I liked it I would buy it, I just think it is a putrid color!
    09-24-2015 01:32 PM
    If it's screams "PICK ME" to you then who am I to tell you not to get it. I personally went with Space grey bc in the RARE occasion I go caseless I like that color, if it has the case on it I like the black bezels.
    09-24-2015 09:45 PM
    Im not judging any man who rocks a "rose gold" iPhone however I've never seen a guy rocking a "rose gold" case on their phone in the past. Hmmmm
    09-24-2015 09:57 PM
    I'm a guy and i didn't think it twice about getting the rose gold. I reserved it and getting it tomorrow. I love the color pink and let me tell you this. When women see you rocking a pink shirt or in this case a rose gold phone or "pink phone", all they'll see is a confident guy who doesn't care what people think.
    dk2b and Decept0r like this.
    09-24-2015 11:31 PM
    I'm a guy and i didn't think it twice about getting the rose gold. I reserved it and getting it tomorrow. I love the color pink and let me tell you this. When women see you rocking a pink shirt or in this case a rose gold phone or "pink phone", all they'll see is a confident guy who doesn't care what people think.
    Thats sexy if you ask me
    09-24-2015 11:43 PM
68 123