Yeah he's going to blow a fuse but hey.....I'm getting fidgety...

So yeah I started a thread....he's going to kill me.....
    06-05-2015 12:19 PM
    Lol
    qbnkelt likes this.
    06-05-2015 12:24 PM
    🏻(Slap) get a grip Woman
    06-05-2015 12:25 PM
    I'm just going nuts and I'm supremely bored in this STUPID release call and I CAN'T WAIT and I've got a ton of cash ready and WHEN THE HELL IS SEPTEMBER?~?~??~~??
    06-05-2015 12:45 PM
    Same here, I'm wating also......SMILE
    qbnkelt likes this.
    06-05-2015 12:58 PM
    I can't believe I've managed to hold on, since I decided I really should have gone with the Plus after all.
    I hope they do come out with a rose gold. I'll get a 128G of course.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 06-06-2015 at 08:34 AM.
    kataran and nikkisharif like this.
    06-05-2015 01:05 PM
    I can't bier I've managed to hold in since I decided I really should have gone with the Plus after all.
    I hope they do come out with a rose gold. I'll get a 128G of course.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Good to see you "mildly interested" in the new iPhone release.

I am just a tad bummed that AT&T dropped the 2 year contract upgrades via 3rd party resellers, including Apple. (Who are you calling "3rd party", AT&T? Who do you think designed, built and released the iPhone?). I am sitting on several hundred dollars worth of Apple Store gift cards, intended for the next iPhone. #grrrrrr
    qbnkelt, ladyc0524 and nikkisharif like this.
    06-05-2015 01:12 PM
    Good to see you "mildly interested" in the new iPhone release.

I am just a tad bummed that AT&T dropped the 2 year contract upgrades via 3rd party resellers, including Apple. (Who are you calling "3rd party", AT&T? Who do you think designed, built and released the iPhone?). I am sitting on several hundred dollars worth of Apple Store gift cards, intended for the next iPhone. #grrrrrr
    Wait WHAT!!? That's crazy!!! The manufacturer is a third party retailer??????
    06-05-2015 01:17 PM
    Yeah I saw that news earlier and was like WTF?!
    06-05-2015 01:26 PM
    Wait WHAT!!? That's crazy!!! The manufacturer is a third party retailer??????
    Yeah I saw that news earlier and was like WTF?!
    I'm on the phone with AT&T as I type this. They can save me $20/month if I go to their new MobileShare plan and use Next for equipment upgrades. The problem is that $20 savings will end up costing me as much as $150/month in equipment charges (5 lines, currently on their FamiltShare plan).

I am seriously considering paying an ETF and moving my business to T-Mobile at this point.
    06-05-2015 01:35 PM
    I'm on the phone with AT&T as I type this. They can save me $20/month if I go to their new MobileShare plan and use Next for equipment upgrades. The problem is that $20 savings will end up costing me as much as $150/month in equipment charges (5 lines, currently on their FamiltShare plan).

I am seriously considering paying an ETF and moving my business to T-Mobile at this point.
    wow
    I hope I don't have any issues when I get mine....I'll be buying it cash and getting unlocked ASAP. Have a trip to the UK coming up.
    06-05-2015 01:41 PM

Well have I got some news for you, T-Mobile will pay the ETF for you. I'm considering the switch myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-05-2015 01:41 PM
    06-05-2015 01:43 PM
    hehehehehehehe......
    06-05-2015 01:48 PM
    Well have I got some news for you, T-Mobile will pay the ETF for you. I'm considering the switch myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saw an ad on tv this morning that Sprint will, too. In my area, I much prefer T-Mobile. I am only mildly annoyed by John Legere and his antics. They seem to have really good coverage here in Phoenix. But both Sprint and T-Mo say that to get the ETFs paid that you have to buy new devices from them. It would work perfectly IF the new iPhones were out. I don't want to do that and get the current devices (I already have them ).

I just finished with AT&T. They transferred me to the "relationship" department (!?!?!?). The lady offered to let me out of the contract on the 3 lines currently under contract IF I bought new phones for those lines on the Next plan. The problem is I don't want existing phones. And she could not guarantee me that the offer would be on the table in September/October when the new phones come out. #rockAndHardPlace
    06-05-2015 02:20 PM
    06-05-2015 03:48 PM
    Oooooofffff thank God my name isn't Frank

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    06-05-2015 07:10 PM
    This thread gave me the gigs, Q!

The 6 really feels like the perfect size to me still, but I too am considering the Plus this go 'round, just for a change of pace. And if I don't like it, there's always 14 days.
    qbnkelt and nikkisharif like this.
    06-06-2015 12:42 AM
    I am just a tad bummed that AT&T dropped the 2 year contract upgrades via 3rd party resellers, including Apple. (Who are you calling "3rd party", AT&T? Who do you think designed, built and released the iPhone?).
    You're not buying Apple service. You're buying AT&T's service.
    06-06-2015 01:25 AM
    This thread gave me the gigs, Q!

The 6 really feels like the perfect size to me still, but I too am considering the Plus this go 'round, just for a change of pace. And if I don't like it, there's always 14 days.
    I've gotten used to large devices.
    Right now I'm using a Note 4 and that doesn't feel big anymore. Even the Lumia 1520 feels comfortable now.

So yah I've gotten used to large phones. It's the Plus for me this next go around.

06-06-2015 06:49 AM

Hope T-Mobile is better in your neck of the woods because it is God-awful around this way. It's really only a choice between Verizon (which I had and was ridiculously expensive) or AT&T (which I switched to in January but now they pull this subsidy crap.) Blah!
    A895 likes this.
    06-06-2015 07:52 AM
    Hope T-Mobile is better in your neck of the woods because it is God-awful around this way. It's really only a choice between Verizon (which I had and was ridiculously expensive) or AT&T (which I switched to in January but now they pull this subsidy crap.) Blah!
    I've had Verizon for over 10 years. I don't see them as more expensive than AT&T. No issues at all. I hope Verizon doesn't go that route.

06-06-2015 08:30 AM
    That's one of the issues that's giving me pause. While T-Mo is good here, I have read some real horror stories about coverage elsewhere around the country. I do travel regularly, and at least with my current AT&T service, I know that I'll get good coverage where ever I am - at least where ever I've been and regularly visit. Thankfully (!? ), I'm not headed to Pittsburgh any time soon (reference to your avatar, more than anything).
    06-06-2015 09:30 AM
    The one positive out of all of this is, as I understand it, with the MobileShare plans and Next, you are basically always "out of contract". You are obviously obligated to pay for the phones, but as far as monthly service, you are free to go. That gives you the option of converting to a cheaper AT&T-based MNVO. Of course, you can also go the "pay 'em off, unlock 'em, sell 'em and start over" route, but that seems like a lot of trouble.
    Les74 likes this.
    06-06-2015 09:34 AM
    I got all my recent phones on Next. Lumia is paid and so is the Note. I actually like the plan very much.

ladyc0524 likes this.
    06-06-2015 02:44 PM
189 123 ...