I'd be happy enough with 4.7" if the specs were there.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-07-2015 05:30 PM
    According to me there must be an iPhone 6S Plus but only people in Apple can say it correctly.
    05-07-2015 07:07 AM
    According to me there must be an iPhone 6S Plus but only people in Apple can say it correctly.
    I kind of hope Apple changes the naming scheme, because iPhone 6s Plus is kind of a mouthful. I do agree though, that phone will be next, not the iPhone 7.
    05-10-2015 05:24 PM
    I kind of hope Apple changes the naming scheme, because iPhone 6s Plus is kind of a mouthful. I do agree though, that phone will be next, not the iPhone 7.
    "What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet." - Juliet Capulet via William Shakespear

Who cares what they call it? It is coming, for sure.
    05-10-2015 05:42 PM
    "What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet." - Juliet Capulet via William Shakespear

Who cares what they call it? It is coming, for sure.
    I guess it doesn't really matter what they call it, but there will have to be a name change somewhere down the line, I think.
    05-10-2015 08:31 PM
    I personally don't care about the name as long as the specs are there and the form factor is right for me
    05-10-2015 09:12 PM
    I guess it doesn't really matter what they call it, but there will have to be a name change somewhere down the line, I think.
    Why? 6s Plus works for me. Or it will in September.

05-10-2015 10:26 PM
    Why? 6s Plus works for me. Or it will in September.

Maybe just for the sake of change, I don't know . That said, I bet if they change the name, it'll happen in a long time. I honestly don't really care about the name, and like others said, as long as it performs well and does what I need it to do, I really don't care.
    05-10-2015 10:51 PM
    Maybe just for the sake of change, I don't know . That said, I bet if they change the name, it'll happen in a long time. I honestly don't really care about the name, and like others said, as long as it performs well and does what I need it to do, I really don't care.
    Why are people bent on changing things "just for the sake of change"?

First you said that you wanted it changed before the "iPhone 6S Plus", now you say "it'll happen in a long time". And now you "really don't care". What was that all about? What a waste of bandwidth. Whatever Apple calls it, they will design it, build it and sell millions of them. They always do.

Let's move on, ok?
    05-10-2015 11:41 PM
    Why are people bent on changing things "just for the sake of change"?

First you said that you wanted it changed before the "iPhone 6S Plus", now you say "it'll happen in a long time". And now you "really don't care". What was that all about? What a waste of bandwidth. Whatever Apple calls it, they will design it, build it and sell millions of them. They always do.

Let's move on, ok?
    Here's the deal: I do think that iPhone 6s Plus is kind of a long name. I didn't say that it "should" be changed, I said I kind of hoped it would. So do I care if they keep it at iPhone 6s Plus? No, I'm not going to get all bent out of shape about the name of it. I never claimed to really care about it in the first place, I just stated that the name was a little bit of a mouthful.

I agree, let's move on.
    05-10-2015 11:50 PM
    The Galaxy Note series sells less than the Galaxy S series yet the Note series is what drove Apple to make the 6 Plus. I don't see it being killed in fact many users want the larger screen and as Apple puts more into making the larger screen more user friendly and accessible the more will buy it. Not everone buys a full sized SUV, does that mean they should be scrapped?

There will be a 6S Plus in the fall.
    thebizz likes this.
    06-22-2015 09:17 PM
    It is only a possibility. No one is gonna to guess what apple will do, this is why Apple is so amazing.
    07-23-2015 05:35 AM
    I'd bet this morning's bagel that there will be a 6s Plus or 6 Plus s. It gives Apple a foothold in the critical phablet market.

from the Elegance
    07-23-2015 05:50 AM
    Its already released and its an amazing device quite little big but its good to have it.
    07-23-2015 06:11 AM
    Its already released and its an amazing device quite little big but its good to have it.
    What's already released? The 6s Plus has not been released! Do you mean the 6 Plus?
    Flow39 likes this.
    07-23-2015 07:31 AM
40 12