Most protection for a 6s+

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Look into Rhino Shield, they make a ridiculously tough screen protector, and two cases. The Crash Guard is just a bumper where the Play Proof is a full case with a plethora of designs and both are rated at 11.5 foot drops. Evolutive Labs, the maker of Rhino Shield, even has an insane drop test video for the crash guard of 25 foot. They also specifically recommend you do not try it yourself. However their video is no a break video of the whole thing and showing the phone is perfectly fine after a 25 foot drop to concrete.

murphcid

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I know the Fre, I wonder if the nuud is the same case she has on her iPod? It has lasted a lot longer than the Fre ever did (and gets abused just as bad).

Nuud! I feel like it has WAY better quality over its fre brethren and it has an included screen protector. It's also water, dust, snow and shock proof. Also the warranty is top notch on the cases

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/81c01ed30b1bcea500c7d58bc0f0171f.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160805/364a6f2382bada600182c1ee326b003e.jpg

Last edited:

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I don't have audio issues with my fre.

Yeah...I can still hear what's coming out, but the higher frequencies are blocked a bit.. Really the whole case kinda becomes a speaker.. When I turn mine up high the sound more or less seems to be coming from the back of the case... And of course I'm watching the screen so between the lack of highs and that, and the fact that I have a little bit of hearing loss in highs, it's a bit more difficult for me to listen on lower volumes...then my wife complains when I turn it up...lol..

murphcid

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
I've never seen anything like it. But both are constantly changing the cases to accessorize with the current attire/mood. They fall constantly onto the ground, out of the car, down the stairs, etc.

LOL what's crazy is teenage girls destroy cases more then my line of work.....

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen anything like it. But both are constantly changing the cases to accessorize with the current attire/mood. They fall constantly onto the ground, out of the car, down the stairs, etc.

Then definitely Rhinoshield, it's $50 for the case and screen protector. You can get the full body case or the bumper. Both are just as protective. Mobile-Reviews-Eh.ca did a drop test video with it and dropped it over 40 times, including down stairs, before it showed minor damage. Yahoo News guy, I forget his name, dropped it over 20 times going higher and higher each time, ending up on a 6 foot ladder getting 15 feet in the air and had to throw the phone with some good force between anything was seen. Screen was fine, however the phone was bent. Rhinoshield even did their drop test from 25 feet causing no damage to the phone at all.

2015Girl

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I know phone is waterproof!! I was out in the middle of a bad bad storm 4:00am wed morning Campout and my phone got wet and so I got into friends car and dried it off and it works.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Griffin Survivor is what I would likely put on their phones. That is if they are lucky enough to even get them. Knowing the abuse them like that, they break it they wont be getting another one. Id force them to learn responsibility before they would get another phone. I realize accidents happen, but geez. That makes it seem like they dont even care.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl