Does anyone have issues when connected WIFI Calling on verizon sending (Picture messages) MMS messages not iMessages???.. Does anyone also have some lag issues as well???.. Does anyone have battery issues when connected to WIFI Calling???? Yes Yes I have done a full wipe on device and started from scratch..
    03-30-2016 10:58 PM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

Wifi calling activates automatically when you're connected to wifi and cell reception is subpar. So if you're in a good service area you may notice that you're not using wifi calling even when you're connected to wifi. That's okay and it's by design.
    Your other issues are going to be heavily dependent on where you're located. Again, if you're in a poor service area, iMessages sending as MMS and lag might be a problem. I don't notice any accelerated battery drain while on wifi calling. If anything, battery life has improved.
    Wifi calling activates automatically when you're connected to wifi and cell reception is subpar. So if you're in a good service area you may notice that you're not using wifi calling even when you're connected to wifi. That's okay and it's by design.
    Your other issues are going to be heavily dependent on where you're located. Again, if you're in a poor service area, iMessages sending as MMS and lag might be a problem. I don't notice any accelerated battery drain while on wifi calling. If anything, battery life has improved.
    03-30-2016 11:07 PM
    Does anyone have issues when connected WIFI Calling on verizon sending (Picture messages) MMS messages not iMessages???.. Does anyone also have some lag issues as well???.. Does anyone have battery issues when connected to WIFI Calling???? Yes Yes I have done a full wipe on device and started from scratch..
    I'm not having any issues with my wifi calling on Verizon. I'd call tech support and maybe have them re-provision the Advanced Calling feature on your phone
    03-31-2016 08:57 PM
    Mine cuts on at 2 dots or at -110. If I go above -110, say to -108, it goes off. That is by design.
    04-01-2016 01:42 AM