I have the iPhone 6s+. It just works. Battery is great. But every time I see a shiny new android phone, I trade the iPhone, and come back 2 days later. Does anyone else suffer from the same problem?!
    spain4siempre and mumfoau like this.
    12-02-2015 08:50 PM
    My Dad would call that a case of having more dollars than sense

I went to Android once and it didn't work out. My parents both have iPhones/iPads and refused to use anything other than iMessage or Facetime to contact me. As tempting as that sounds for some, having my Mum drop personal messages on my Facebook timeline was not fun and not something I want to repeat.
    12-02-2015 09:16 PM
    You'll find plenty of folks like that around here. I've gone to android multiple times and have never stuck with it long. I did, however, love BB10. Their ecosystem was just not mature enough for my needs.
    12-02-2015 11:04 PM
    OP, stay away from shiny new Android phones! Problem solved!
    12-02-2015 11:18 PM
    I love my 6s+, but I felt compelled to try the Nexus 6P. Fortunately for my sanity, I found a few deal breakers for me with that phone. There was a lot I did like about it, but ultimately I like the iPhone better.

Now, I sort of feel compelled to try the Note 5, but I think I'm going to resist.

It's a blessing and a curse to have so many strong options these days.
    12-02-2015 11:19 PM
    I would stay away from the note 5. I had a lot of wifi connection issues. And the battery life couldn't even touch the iPhone.
    12-03-2015 01:14 AM
    I would stay away from the note 5. I had a lot of wifi connection issues. And the battery life couldn't even touch the iPhone.
    My note 5 battery lasts as long as my 6s+. Just get 2 Phones a year and switch every month or so between them. Problem solved
    12-03-2015 01:37 AM
    Same here. Just switched from my iPhone 6 to galaxy s6. Now I'm thinking of switching back. :/
    12-03-2015 03:47 AM
    I have the iPhone 6s+. It just works. Battery is great. But every time I see a shiny new android phone, I trade the iPhone, and come back 2 days later. Does anyone else suffer from the same problem?!
    I have a similar, but minor issue. I switch from an iPhone to a newer iPhone......with the exception of the iPhone 6S/6S Plus, but who knows. I may wake up one day and go buy it....
    12-03-2015 08:09 AM
    I used to be really bad about trading phones and going to Android a couple times a year. Finally gave that up when the iPhone 6 plus was released and haven't really looked back. For me, it was always screen size that attracted me to Android. I will admit, Samsung really does make some nice screens.

I did do the Samsung test drive a couple months back and rented the Note 5. I just wasn't impressed with Android. The phone hardware was nice, but there was just no draw to it anymore.
    geekladyemjay and nikkisharif like this.
    12-03-2015 12:10 PM
    Just when I thought I was committing to this 6s+ (and I probably will be) the Galaxy 6S Edge+ is starting to look real nice. Samsung packs in some really useful features with the modern Touchwiz.

I'm an Apple IT tech for a living though and I'm sort of waist deep in everything Mac and iOS so it totally makes more sense for me to be using an iPhone. I frequently need to use AirPlay, Airdrop, and other iOS-only tools.
    12-03-2015 03:55 PM
    Honestly the biggest draw for me to Samsung sometimes is the screen. I wish iPhone screens were like he Samsung devices.
    Stan Jackson likes this.
    12-03-2015 06:38 PM
    It's always difficult trying to avoid buying shiny new tech believe me I've been there, but I'd stick with the iPhone from now on. Just tell yourself you don't need it. Easier said than done good luck manni
    12-03-2015 08:11 PM
    No, we have a life
    12-03-2015 10:01 PM
    Honestly the biggest draw for me to Samsung sometimes is the screen. I wish iPhone screens were like he Samsung devices.
    X10000000 I go play on my note 5s screen and get all giddy then come back to my 6s+ and get so depressed haha.
    12-03-2015 11:00 PM
    I'm the same way!!! swapped from the s6 to the iphone 6s to the Note 5.. now back to the iPhone 6s Plus.. lol I even thought about buying the LG V10 when it was on sale for $49.95 lol... But everyone I talk to has apple and facetime is great, plus we have better emojis lol
    12-04-2015 10:55 AM
    I'm the same way!!! swapped from the s6 to the iphone 6s to the Note 5.. now back to the iPhone 6s Plus.. lol I even thought about buying the LG V10 when it was on sale for $49.95 lol... But everyone I talk to has apple and facetime is great, plus we have better emojis lol
    Now that there's the middle finger emoji , there's no turning back ! Haha.
    nikkisharif and mumfoau like this.
    12-05-2015 01:00 AM
    Now that there's the middle finger emoji , there's no turning back ! Haha.
    Ha the Android emojis are lame!!
    nikkisharif and manni1to like this.
    12-05-2015 01:17 AM
    Thats a FACT!!!!!! And we finally have a motorcycle emoji!! Bike life LOL
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-05-2015 06:31 AM
    Keep at least one Android phone around. I have a 6s as my daily driver and and old Moto X 2013 running lollipop for messing around. Keeps my sanity as I love Android but it has never worked out for me as a daily driver.
    manni1to likes this.
    12-05-2015 12:06 PM
    Keep at least one Android phone around. I have a 6s as my daily driver and and old Moto X 2013 running lollipop for messing around. Keeps my sanity as I love Android but it has never worked out for me as a daily driver.
    I hear that. I used to like having an Android phone and an iPad. I always had my hands on Android and iOS. Since moving to an iPhone, I miss having an Android device around to mess around with. I almost picked up the sale priced Nexus 5X a week or so ago but ultimately decided it wasn't in the budget. Maybe a Nexus 7 would do the trick, but that just seems like such an old device now.
    dc9super80 and mumfoau like this.
    12-05-2015 01:24 PM
    Ha the Android emojis are lame!!
    Android is in the process of updating there emojis to the latest release which will put them on par with iOS selections.
    12-06-2015 09:57 AM
    That was the main reason for me coming back to iOS. Haven't used an iPhone since the 4s. Honestly speaking I enjoy my note 5 over the 6s+ as I think it's a better device all around except battery life. Samsung has come a long way! However, the iPhone does fit into my ecosystem of iPads and MacBooks. couple that with the majority of my friends and family use Apple devices so just a little bit of peer pressure as well. Lol.

I'm hoping to stick with this device for awhile and if I decide to go back to android it would only be for the latest note device. So far I'm happy with the 6s+.
    12-06-2015 10:11 AM
    Yes, that super AMOLED display is very nice. I recently switched carriers to cut back on expenses and just got the 6s+. I missed the phablet size devices so I couldn't wait to get another. I had the 5 and 6; definitely wont go smaller again
    luminosity6 and geekladyemjay like this.
    12-12-2015 04:42 PM
    I sent off for that Samsung promotion giving me a galaxy note 5 for a month. I have had it maybe a week now and have barely picked it up. It is a great device I just have to much on my plate right now to really mess with it to much. I mean it has sat on my bedside table for 3 days straight. I will say that standby time has improved since my last android as I haven't charged the battery in days.
    12-19-2015 10:48 AM
57 123