What color iPhone 6s Plus should I take?

I

iMore Question

What colour iphone 6s plus should i take

Im having the confusion between choosing the new rose gold iphone or the gold iphone.. The reason i wanted the rose gold is because it is the latest colour and people will know im using the new iphone but i feel that colour looks pinkish...can you help me on giving me a suggestion

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: What colour iphone 6s plus should i take

You have to choose and pay for it. Is that bit hard to expect us to choose your phone? Make choice and stick with it.

anon(9655636)

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site

Agree with the last comment. However, if you're going to be using a case on your iPhone, which is highly recommended, you won't able to see the aluminum back anyway. The only color you will see is the ring around the Home button, which is barely discernible. I guess if you were to use a clear case, however, this would make a difference. Just something to keep in mind.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

Choose what makes YOU happy. Don't choose to show off to others that you have the latest tech. Please forgive me but I feel that choosing to show off to others is rather an unpleasant way to base your decisions.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

Your absolutely right. Buying a color just to show off you have the latest phone is stupid. It's not like having the latest iPhone will get you anywhere in life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Gotta choose what YOU want, not what anyone else thinks you want. To echo what's already been said here, you shouldn't choose a color based solely on the fact that you can show it off to others.

Me, I like Silver. So that's what I chose because it's best for ME.

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a guy and I got the rose gold. I've gotten many compliments on it. I've had all the other colors so I just wanted something new

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Im having the confusion between choosing the new rose gold iphone or the gold iphone.. The reason i wanted the rose gold is because it is the latest colour and people will know im using the new iphone but i feel that colour looks pinkish...can you help me on giving me a suggestion

They're all beautiful so take your pick. I have a silver 6s Plus and love it.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

The rose gold is gorgeous in person! I don't think it's too pink. That being said, I'm still happy that I opted for the regular gold. I don't really care if people think I'm using the newest device on the street. They'll find out when I 3D Touch stuff and ask Siri stuff

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

Get the Rose Gold. I have it now. I had to think long and hard before opening that box. But I'm glad I did.

It's in a black Apple leather case so it's actually pretty cool looking.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I'm a guy and I got the rose gold. It can be pretty dang pink in certain lighting but I like it. It's in a case anyways. Thought about exchanging it for a silver but it doesn't really matter to me. My 6+ was a space grey and I was kinda over the black face so any color was okay with me.

Blakew23

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site

Silver. The space gray is a bit boring. Great for watching videos, but not awe inspiring.

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Choose the one that best suites you. With the 6 Plus and the 6S Plus that I have, both of them I went with Space Gray. I prefer the black fronts on the phones and I prefer the white fronts on the iPads. Just my personal preference of choice.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I personally prefer the Space Gray! I tried, but can't deal with the white face! But it's totally up to you! Enjoy your new phone!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2