No need for a case or screen protector for 6S and 6S Plus

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I had a ZAGG Glas screen protector on my 6...and installed one on my 6s+ this afternoon. It might not need it, but it makes me feel better, so it's worth it to me.

Other than the obvious visual of a protector, and the $$$ because I wasn't thinking and picked up a Zagg as well locally instead of something off Amazon, I'm really liking the Zagg. It's my first glass screen protector and I'll never go back to the plastic ones. Wow, huge difference. It feels like using the naked screen but with protection still.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Other than the obvious visual of a protector, and the $$$ because I wasn't thinking and picked up a Zagg as well locally instead of something off Amazon, I'm really liking the Zagg. It's my first glass screen protector and I'll never go back to the plastic ones. Wow, huge difference. It feels like using the naked screen but with protection still.

Number one reason I gravitate toward that specific item is because of their awesome lifetime warranty and excellent CS. I'm quite sure that other companies are as good in all aspects, but I guess I've kind of stuck with has always worked for me.

jesssiii7

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Meh. I decided against it. I've only had one accident with a past phone that required replacing it. Other than that I have always been careful with my phones. If I break the screen I'll just pay the $150, and the $330 if I need to replace it altogether. I'll take the risk since it's only a $100 difference between replacing with AppleCare vs. not
So, even without apple care you can replace the whole phone for $330? That's for the first year, right? But then it's too late to buy for the 2nd year?

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Well today I dropped my naked iPhone on my driveway😫 but I'm happy to report the only scratch i got is so small that you really have to look for it to find it😁😁😁

jesssiii7

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Well, last Saturday I bought my 6S Plus in rose gold from the Apple Store! First thing before taking off film, I went a block over to Verizon and bought a Zagg tempered glass screen protector and had it put on. Then a clear plastic case. I've been switching between that case and the TPU clear case with a bumper made by Spiegen I got off Amazon. Also, naked at home because both cases hurt my fingers when using the phone one-handed. Finally bought the soft case (not leather) from Apple Store after feeling it on a coworker's iPhone 6. Comes today. I loved that it was thin and felt so good in the hand and had a felt sort of lining. And comes in many nice colors. I got lavender because it was muted and subtle, not fluorescent and bright. Plus, purple's my favorite color!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Took the case off of my 6S this morning and I must say, the added weight makes it feel really durable! Don't know how long this caseless thing is going to last but right now, I like it...a lot (Forrest Gump voice)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2