6S Plus Return Experience

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Do you have a picture of this? I'm wondering if I have the same issue. I see some darkening at the very top of the screen, a few spots that I can best describe as different light and dark areas. It only shows up on white/light colored backgrounds, like for example iCloud Drive. It is very minor, but it is there.

Sorry, I'm using the new phone now and have no issues anymore. Yes, my issue before is very subtle and can only be notice in a white background. It's like a soft shadow on top of the screen (multiple). Make an appointment at Apple Store if you're not satisfied. They will exchange it right away. They told me that my phone still considered like an apple care + because it's still new but after 2 weeks, it will be in a regular warranty so I guess it will be harder to exchange it if the issue is minor. I suggest that you do it now before 2 weeks runs out. We're paying a premium phone and there's no reason not to return it if your not fully satisfied.

daniesy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Be careful everybody, if you return your phone and they don't send you a new sealed original box, you'll get a refurbished phone! I did this with my iPhone 6, it had screen and battery problems and after only 2 weeks i got a second hand one :(

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Be careful everybody, if you return your phone and they don't send you a new sealed original box, you'll get a refurbished phone! I did this with my iPhone 6, it had screen and battery problems and after only 2 weeks i got a second hand one :(

Thanks for the warning. Mine is sealed and came from original box when they gave me my new phone yesterday. I had the pleasure of opening it again just like the first time I unboxed my phone. The feeling never gets old :)

daniesy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
That's good, I'm glad for you :D I can't wait to get mine, but i'm quite picky and i can hardly find a good quality one. I tend to find all kind of faults to the iPhone i buy :(

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That's good, I'm glad for you :D I can't wait to get mine, but i'm quite picky and i can hardly find a good quality one. I tend to find all kind of faults to the iPhone i buy :(

Thanks! Sorry to hear your bad experience. I've had a couple of exchange in the past at Apple Store and so far they are all good. Maybe it depends on a certain Apple location. Still, they shouldn't be doing that.

daniesy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! Sorry to hear your bad experience. I've had a couple of exchange in the past at Apple Store and so far they are all good. Maybe it depends on a certain Apple location. Still, they shouldn't be doing that.
I found that lots of people end up with a phone that has some sorts of problems, but they don't notice it. I bought mine from the Apple Store in Barcelona. Even the replacements had problems...as i said, most people don't mind and i don't want to point them out, because it ruins the phone for them :laughing: . When you see them, you can't unsee them :D

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
That's smart to reserve one ! Making a appointment would have only told you sorry we don't have any you will have to wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That's smart to reserve one ! Making a appointment would have only told you sorry we don't have any you will have to wait!

I figured that would happen that's why i did it this way. But the guy who replaced my phone said I should have gone through Apple genius so they can properly document the issue I'm having. Well, too late :) Anyway, I'm sure if I went thorough the genius appointment, I can't guarantee I can get a replacement right away.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I figured that would happen that's why i did it this way. But the guy who replaced my phone said I should have gone through Apple genius so they can properly document the issue I'm having. Well, too late :) Anyway, I'm sure if I went thorough the genius appointment, I can't guarantee I can get a replacement right away.

I would said figure the paperwork out later lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2