How to unlock a Spanish iPhone 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot_caller

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I bought a Spanish iPhone 64GB recently and unfortunately, the phone has turned out to be locked. Is there any way to get it unlocked from a website as I don't live in Spain. I have been searching various forums but I'm unable to dig up any info on this. Can anyone help me?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: How to unlock a Spanish iPhone 6

Ideally, you could try contacting the carrier it's locked to...see if they'll unlock it. There are 3rd party unlock services out there, but it's a crapshoot to find legit ones vs frauds so caveat emptor...

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

We have an I fix in our mall that say they can unlock iPhone6 and IPods. But they charge you to do it. Like kch50428 says contact the carrier first and see if they will do it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shot_caller

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately, I don't know which the carrier the phone is locked to so that option isn't available. Moreover, I didn't buy the phone from Spain so I doubt that the carrier would assist me even if I knew. I've been looking at a few websites that offer unlocking services but dunno if they're legit or not. Has anyone tried these websites and if so, did they actually unlock the phone or just took the money and didn't do much else :)

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

There are free IMEI checkers out there that can identify the carrier the device is locked to...

shot_caller

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

An IMEI checker states that the phone is locked to Vodafone, Germany so I was wrong in assuming that it's locked to a Spanish carrier. Any idea on what I should do now

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I would suggest a service on eBay because at least then if it doesn't work you can open a case and get your money back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I bought a Spanish iPhone 64GB recently and unfortunately, the phone has turned out to be locked. Is there any way to get it unlocked from a website as I don't live in Spain. I have been searching various forums but I'm unable to dig up any info on this. Can anyone help me?

What's a Spanish iPhone 6?...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2