How do you get all lint off on inside protector. I had take front off to clean phone, got lint under built in protector I've use cloth to clean it over and over but cannot get all lint off. There is very little on it I'm just paranoid it'll scratch the screen is it something shouldnt worry about ? This new one got from samsclub has been very good to me and don't wanna ruin it by tAking front plate on and off. Again there is so very little lint. I'm thinking it's just paranoia since some slide there phones in and out of there pocket without a protector and pocket lint must effect that.
    01-12-2015 08:36 AM
    How do you get all lint off on inside protector. I had take front off to clean phone, got lint under built in protector I've use cloth to clean it over and over but cannot get all lint off. There is very little on it I'm just paranoid it'll scratch the screen is it something shouldnt worry about ? This new one got from samsclub has been very good to me and don't wanna ruin it by tAking front plate on and off. Again there is so very little lint. I'm thinking it's just paranoia since some slide there phones in and out of there pocket without a protector and pocket lint must effect that.
    Yeah! The newer Otterbox Defenders are made with a hole for the fingerprint scanner use. That does allow a bit more lint to get inside. My Wife's Defender is like that. I have the old style with my iP 5. It has a cover over the home button. I don't need to clean it but maybe once every 4 months. My Wife's needs cleaning once a month. But she doesn't put it in pockets.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    01-12-2015 11:10 AM
    Should I be worried though the upper part feels like wiggles little if you press on it I'm assuming it's from wiggle room in shell just bought this one when I was in city kinda far out return it maybe should contact otter box see what they say
    01-13-2015 02:19 AM
    I removed the gummy part over the home button. It sucked.
    01-18-2015 08:11 PM
    Has anyone had any issues with the rubber slip cover becoming loose over time?

I noticed on the older version they used silicone (that they would boil in water to shrink) instead of the rubber version we see now.
    09-07-2015 03:03 AM
30 12