6, do you wish you got 6 plus

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I started with a 6+ but it was uncomfortable for my stubby hands. I sold it and went to a 6. The 6 was nice but still big with a decent case and I don't like the ppi of the 6 after seeing the 6+. Now I have the 6+ again. However, I'm a technology addict so also have to have at least one android device, Mac and windows computers, and even one install of Linux. I wish I could just rent a phone for a month to decide if I liked it or not.

I can so empathize. Oh my, if you could rent a top-end phone for a month... Hmmmm...wheels-a-turn'n. I love all these big phones but sometimes wish I had something smaller. I have 4 huge phones and only an old iPhone 4 as a small device. I mulled over a 6 but knew I really wanted a 6+ so that's what I got.

phillynitro

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I had the lg g flex and nexus 6 I am over huge phones I love my 6 just wish I got gray instead of silver but happy I spent the money for the 64gig and with being a ex android fan boy I am loving the smoothness of iOS

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
That sounds like I wrote it myself. I remember specifically taking the Plus out of my pocket when tying my shoes. Whenever I start remembering all the good stuff about the Plus, I have to remind myself to also remember the annoyances that drove me to exchange my Plus for the 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I went back and forth 3 times!! I have LG to XL hands, but the 6+ is just too big: too much of a pain to get out of pants (when sitting down in the car), won't even fit in my cupholders, too easy to fall out of a shirt front pocket, too much trouble to try to text and drag a carry on through the airport, etc, etc. I only miss the battery life, so I bought a 3500mhp battery recharge pack (the size of a 3 credit cards stacked up) for $19 when traveling. 4.7 in. is my max screen size unless they trim a LOT of bezel space off.

Jeff0138

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I sometimes think I would be happy with the 6 plus. I'm on a yearly upgrade schedule so maybe next time around I will take the plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I guess I have just used to these phablets, I LOVE the size of my 6+. I tried to use my iPhone 4 today and it was like punishment.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Just made the switch to the +. When I first got the i6 I too said the + was way too big but after a few months of looking at them on display or seeing my friends and reading the reviews I've decided to give it a try. This is day 1 and so far I don't regret it. Screen is great battery will get its first real test tomorrow and I wanted to test out OIS on the camera. Everyone I've talked to that has the + say they wouldn't go back and as of right now I totally agree. Ended up trading my i6 64 GB for a a+128gb couldn't be happier

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I originally got the 6 because I thought it would be a better fit for me. After just four months I used my JUMP on T-Mobile and got the 6+ and I can tell you for me it is the best device. I am glad I made the switch.

AndroidFresh

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I wish I stayed with my 6plus, I went for color over capacity and went with a white and silver 16gb 6+. Although a bit awkward especially coming from a 5 I loved it. After adding all my pictures, music and favorite apps I only had 2gb left and no AT&T store was selling a 64gb + anywhere...I went with a 64gb regular 6...still like it but I loved that bigger screen

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Coming from the galaxy note 2 I'm happy I've chosen the 6.
I loved the big screen on the note but I had to put the phone in the pocket of my jacket because I couldn't carry it in my jeans :p

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Coming from the galaxy note 2 I'm happy I've chosen the 6.
I loved the big screen on the note but I had to put the phone in the pocket of my jacket because I couldn't carry it in my jeans :p

Yeah, I have to carry all my big phones in my back pocket but I've gotten used to it.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Switched to the 6+ after 5 months with the 6... Only been a couple of days but so far not regretting it... It's big though and taking some getting used to in terms of carrying it around in a pocket...

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Switched to the 6+ after 5 months with the 6... Only been a couple of days but so far not regretting it... It's big though and taking some getting used to in terms of carrying it around in a pocket...

Give it a few more days and you won't miss the i6 a bit trust me! Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2