iPhone 6 or 6 plus??

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I now since a few days have the iPhone 6 128 gig, I have two weeks to see if that's what I want, should I get the iPhone 6 plus I also have an iPad Air 120 gig I just think I may be ok with just the 6 Bc I already have a tablet, what phone is better?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I now since a few days have the iPhone 6 128 gig, I have two weeks to see if that's what I want, should I get the iPhone 6 plus I also have an iPad Air 120 gig I just think I may be ok with just the 6 Bc I already have a tablet, what phone is better?

I got the 6 plus mainly for the better battery life. And it has been amazing. Plus I love the bigger screen.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Yea I'm still thinking bout it I thought bigger screen runs more battery life though, then the bending I'm not so sure if I wanna get it, I do miss the bigger screen but also have the iPad Air bout hi phone 6 and my iPad Air have 128 gig well I phone is 128 iPad is 129 gig

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Yea I'm still thinking bout it I thought bigger screen runs more battery life though, then the bending I'm not so sure if I wanna get it, I do miss the bigger screen but also have the iPad Air bout hi phone 6 and my iPad Air have 128 gig well I phone is 128 iPad is 129 gig

The 6 + will not bend, Unless you sit on it or physically try bend it yourself like any other phone.
If you like a bigger screen, better battery and a whole new experience in just about anything you did on an iPhone then I would suggest the 6+

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't decide so I got both, I have the 64GB white iPhone 6+ on Verizon and my plan didn't include a lot of data. I decided that if go with Sprint's truly unlimited plan for the $50 a month. I have the 16GB space gray 6 on Sprint.

An Incipio dual layer case is on my plus and a Spigen Neo Hybrid is on my 6....

Use them both to hell and back but I like the 6+ just because of the screen real estate and battery

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Both are great devices, I have the iPhone 6 and am totally happy with it. and the battery life has been great.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I tried both the 6 and the 6 plus and ultimately chose the 6 due to its form factor. I am getting 8-11 hours of heavy usage time on the 6 and am very happy with that.

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried both the 6 and the 6 plus and ultimately chose the 6 due to its form factor. I am getting 8-11 hours of heavy usage time on the 6 and am very happy with that.

Same here. I plug up my iPhone 6 at night. Unplug it before I leave to go to work and around 10pm or 11pm when I get home I still have about 40-50% battery life left. It's way better than the 5c I upgraded from.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I carry an iPad mini in my purse so I really don't need a 6+. I like the fact that I can still fit the 6 in my pocket if I need to, like when I'm listening to music with headphones while cleaning or walking the dog.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have them both and my daily driver is the 6. The 6 Plus is being used a lot in the house to look at forums and read books. I tried using it out of the house as my primary phone for a day and found it was too big. I am a one handed iPhone user and even with reachability it was not really easy on the 6 plus.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I have them both and my daily driver is the 6. The 6 Plus is being used a lot in the house to look at forums and read books. I tried using it out of the house as my primary phone for a day and found it was too big. I am a one handed iPhone user and even with reachability it was not really easy on the 6 plus.

Was one of the main reason's I went with the 6, my phone is aways with me.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Both are great, but the main factor is one hand usability on the 6 vs better battery on the 6+. The 6 has good battery life as is, and I did want one hand usability, so the 6 won for me. :)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I went with a 6 because I have to be able to pocket it wherever I go. Even the 6 is a big larger than my preference but I've really enjoyed the screen and would probably not able to go back to the 5S. Maybe the 6 Plus next year ... or maybe not. I'm really just not a phablet kind of girl.

mpn_14

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
6 Plus for me. I don't have an issue using it one handed and I like having the larger screen but the 6 is also a good choice. I think it's down to what you want the most from your phone.
My plus is carried in my front pocket and used normally and no bending or issues at all.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus but exchanged it for a iPhone 6. Both phones are great. I chose the 6 over the 6 Plus because of the smaller size.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77