Verizon/iPhone 6 Data Promotion

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Howdy all!

So I've been helping my buddy and his wife pick up some new iPhones and update their plan with Verizon. He went into a store to order their new iPhone 6s and was told there's a limited time offer running where you can get 10 GB of data for the price of 6 GB (I believe $80). I had to trade in an old iPhone 4S so I stopped into Verizon last night and they offered this plan to me too. Not sure if you have to fall into any special criteria, but it seems to be a limited time offer. I know have a 10 GB plan plus a bonus 1 GB of data for activating my iPhone 6. Almost doubled my data for the same price I've been paying.

Wanted to spread the word!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's a great offer, but what are the qualifiers? I mean, do you need to currently have a 6 GB plan or something?

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
That's a great offer, but what are the qualifiers? I mean, do you need to currently have a 6 GB plan or something?

So I'm not sure. I think it's tied into their "More Everything" plan. The woman started to explain and then stopped mid-sentence and said they were running a promotional plan that would get me 10 GB of data for the price I'm paying for 6 GB. I can hold onto the plan as long as I want but if I ever downgrade I'll lose it/won't be able to move back to that plan. I'd recommend just calling Customer Service or stopping into a corporate store.

My family plan has come close to reaching our 6 GB cap - won't have to worry about that anymore!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
That is a very good offer. I actually just got a notification from Verizon that I went over my 6gb plus my GB of promotional data. I went online to upgrade to 8gb and I was able to get 10gb for $1 more than I was paying for 6. I actually went with 8 and I'm decreasing my bill.

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys on Verizon edge program for your phones or is this just a promotion that Verizon is running? I have the bonus gig for activating my iPhone 6 and I'm on the 10 gig plan($100) I called Verizon and my rep told me she did know about any promotion and couldn't find anything.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not on edge. I just went online and selected the plan. It shore as the normal price but after I selected it I got the lower price.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not on EDGE either. I thought the lady that helped me in the store said the promo was going through this weekend (however September 30th also makes sense). Can anyone else confirm?

IamJAd

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if you can get the bonus data on this promo, plus the extra gig of data for every Edge phone on the account?

I currently have two edge phones, 10gig plan. If I up my plan to 12 gigs (+$10), I'll get 15 gigs of data, plus the two extra gigs for having two edge phones. 17 gigs,for an extra $10.

Not bad, as long as I can get both promos.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if you can get the bonus data on this promo, plus the extra gig of data for every Edge phone on the account?

I currently have two edge phones, 10gig plan. If I up my plan to 12 gigs (+$10), I'll get 15 gigs of data, plus the two extra gigs for having two edge phones. 17 gigs,for an extra $10.

Not bad, as long as I can get both promos.

I received a free GB of data for activating my iPhone 6. That was combined with this plan upgrade. I now have a 10 GB data plan + 1 GB of promotional data. MyVerizon shows me as having 11 GB on my plan. You should be good to go!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the 1 GB promotion and had 16 GB of regular data, switch to the 30 GB plan for the same price and now have 31 GB total... Sweet deal.

anon(2353369)

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Edge and for the bonus data for 5GB more and keep the same price what I'm paying now so now I have 15GB of data since I order the iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey so I'll be getting mine tomorrow morning

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2