Ladies! Show me your girly cases

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
The frame is a bumper. Buttons are metal. The back is hard plastic. It is 2 pieces. Put bumper on first then snap onto back. I will post more detailed pics when I get home from work later. I think it is made by Verizon as the packaging just says Verizon.

Ah now I see why it's $30. Yeah that definitely explains it and thanks for posting pics. I probably want to get this case too.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Just got another one in the mail today. So far I love it. It's super thin & super cute. It's been feeling like christmas lately. Lol

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413322248.166161.jpg

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Here are the 4 I have so far. Will definitely add an Otterbox Symmetry (when the one I want comes out) and possibly a Speck Candyshell.

Spigen, FYY, Moshi, and Ballistic.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1413325645.371189.jpg

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Not sure how girly it is. But it's pink View attachment 66522View attachment 66523

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

LOL. I have this case too! I have ordered about 11 cases and my phone isn't even here yet. Right now I'm sort of into clear cases that show off the apple logo. I also am into bling that is more subdued which is odd because when I had my galaxy s3 I had the most obnoxious blinged out cases LOL. It was overkill I think....

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the sparkly one you have at the top! I think mine is more silver though. Did you get it frome Casemate?

Yes I did. But I returned it because I dropped phone 2 times and both times it came apart. And when I went to remove it, the top piece cracked. That top piece is very fragile. Not worth the $80 imo.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did. But I returned it because I dropped phone 2 times and both times it came apart. And when I went to remove it, the top piece cracked. That top piece is very fragile. Not worth the $80 imo.

I cant remember what site I was on, but someone left a comment about that case saying the something. So I guess it's true. I was hoping that it wasn't & that was just their experience. At least your phone screen did crack like theirs did.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2