Issues with the vibrate switch?

Morganas

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that occasionally regardless of rather or not the button is in the correct position, my phone will still vibrate vs ring. I'm also occasionally having my notification sounds clipped as if it's switching over to vibrate in the middle of the notification. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Debating on making a trip to the nearest apple store and seeing if I can maybe switch it out.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
No I have to confess i've not experienced any issue like that with any of my iPhones. Is it a problem you can cause to repeat or do you have no control over when it will do it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that occasionally regardless of rather or not the button is in the correct position, my phone will still vibrate vs ring. I'm also occasionally having my notification sounds clipped as if it's switching over to vibrate in the middle of the notification. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Debating on making a trip to the nearest apple store and seeing if I can maybe switch it out.

Have you tried disabling the "Vibrate on ring" setting?

Morganas

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I've messed around with every possible setting I could think of and nothing has seemed to resolve the problem. And the issue seems to have a mind of it's own. Was messing up all last evening. So far today, it's been all systems normal. Out of the 3 gens of iPhones I've owned this is the only one I've ever had a real issue with. May make the trek to the apple store tomorrow evening to see what my options are.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2