Had a bad day. I was supposed to get a new phone delivered today but someone decided to steal it from my front door. My fault I guess, I didn't know FedEx and AT&T didn't require a signature. After hours on the phone with both companies, I'll be getting another 1 in a week or 2. Bs
    09-20-2014 01:35 AM
    Had a bad day. I was supposed to get a new phone delivered today but someone decided to steal it from my front door. My fault I guess, I didn't know FedEx and AT&T didn't require a signature. After hours on the phone with both companies, I'll be getting another 1 in a week or 2. Bs
    Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry. What a nightmare. I am seriously losing faith in humanity lately....so sorry.
    Just_Me_D and pr1nce like this.
    09-20-2014 09:32 AM
    Usually with a phone the carrier insists on a signature- I am very surprised AT&T doesn't. That all being said you are lucky that they are replacing that quickly- while i agree the situation stinks I think you are lucky that they are replacing
    Just_Me_D and pr1nce like this.
    09-20-2014 09:33 AM
    Unfortunately, there are people out there who have little to no regard for things that belong to other people. Thou shall not covet means nothing to them. Fortunately, you'll be getting another one delivered soon. Be there to receive it this time......Take care.
    H_D, joemd60, pr1nce and 3 others like this.
    09-20-2014 09:36 AM
    That's awful. Glad they're sending another. FedEx asked for my signature. I'm with AT&T

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    09-20-2014 09:39 AM
    Im with AT&T and FedEx did not require a signature for my delivery. Luckily my son was home to bring it inside. I wonder why it's so inconsistent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-20-2014 04:13 PM
    Apple required a signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ecr80 likes this.
    09-20-2014 04:27 PM
    That seriously sucks dude. Sorry to hear it.
    09-20-2014 05:26 PM
    Apple always requires signature regardless of who ( UPS or FEDEX) delivers it.

AT&T doesn't require signature.
    09-20-2014 05:54 PM
    Yesterday when UPS delivered I wasn't home but my mom was. She said the delivery guy didn't knock on the door, he was going to leave my phone on the steps but she knew I was expecting a package & got it. Then UPS sends an email saying it had been delivered & "Left at front door".
    09-20-2014 06:11 PM
    I would think that an Apple product would require signature. Especially seeing how much they cost. I'm sorry that happen but at least it won't be on you. People are disgusting sometimes.

Yesterday when UPS delivered I wasn't home but my mom was. She said the delivery guy didn't knock on the door, he was going to leave my phone on the steps but she knew I was expecting a package & got it. Then UPS sends an email saying it had been delivered & "Left at front door".

Oh! They do this to me ALL the time!
    09-20-2014 06:29 PM
    Some of those drivers are horrible. They'll leave your stuff at the door and forge a signature.
    09-20-2014 06:30 PM
    Some of those drivers are horrible. They'll leave your stuff at the door and forge a signature.
    I don’t know about the forgery thing, but I have had several packages disappear from my porch in a gated community. The UPS drivers swear they left them, but they were no where to be found. I work from home, and am home all day, every day. Most of the time, they don’t even ring the bell. Fortunately, I was watching for the UPS guy with my iPhone 6 Plus, and opened the door has he approached the porch.
    09-20-2014 07:13 PM
    I dont know about the forgery thing, but I have had several packages disappear from my porch in a gated community. The UPS drivers swear they left them, but they were no where to be found. I work from home, and am home all day, every day. Most of the time, they dont even ring the bell. Fortunately, I was watching for the UPS guy with my iPhone 6 Plus, and opened the door has he approached the porch.
    A friend of mine had the forgery thing happen to her. UPS guy didn't ring the bell and left the package at the door. She got the delivery notification and checked to see who signed and it was her last name. She was glad to have her package so she left it alone but if it were me...😤😤
    09-20-2014 07:25 PM
    Usually with a phone the carrier insists on a signature- I am very surprised AT&T doesn't. That all being said you are lucky that they are replacing that quickly- while i agree the situation stinks I think you are lucky that they are replacing
    Yeah you would think AT&T would require signatures on these very expensinve phones they ship, but in reality, they dont enforce it and leave the option of requiring a signature to the discretion of the individual FedEx drivers. I have been through this a few times with AT&T in the past where I cam home from work and found my new phone sitting at my front door.

@morffi72.....I am really sorry that happened to you and I am sure whomever stole it will get some well deserved bad karma ten fold. Glad AT&T is at least trying to rectify things for you. Hope all works out.
    09-20-2014 08:30 PM
    A friend of mine had the forgery thing happen to her. UPS guy didn't ring the bell and left the package at the door. She got the delivery notification and checked to see who signed and it was her last name. She was glad to have her package so she left it alone but if it were me...
    At the risk of a fraud investigation, I might have reported the package as missing just to see how it worked out.
    anon4757448 likes this.
    09-20-2014 09:03 PM
    That is awful!!! I have to say I guess I am lucky. One day I got a package (first day moving into the house) and It said it arrived at my house so I went outside and looked all around to see that the guy had hid it infront of my house behind some bricks. So ever since then he leaves it there for me. Nobody will ever see it, and even boxes blend into the bricks so it's not like they would find it if they tried. He's a clever guy.
    09-20-2014 09:14 PM
    What has FedEx and AT&T done?
    09-20-2014 09:45 PM
    I'm really sorry that happened to you! I am so surprised that Att doesn't require a signature- for an iPhone no doubt! I'm glad I ordered directly from Apple and was fortunate enough to be home when my phone arrived.
    09-20-2014 10:37 PM
    I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm glad that both companies are going to make it right for you. Enjoy your new iPhone.
    09-20-2014 10:50 PM
    Att always requires a signature every time I get a phone shipped. All Apple phones require a signature! At least with ups. UPS will not release a Apple product without obtaining a signature. Very surprised fedex would?
    09-20-2014 11:22 PM
    Correct.. I've called UPS and FedEx many times over this and they told me that it's up to the driver decision if he feels the area is safe to leave the package or not.
    09-21-2014 12:28 AM
    People who steal things irritate me 😡
    09-21-2014 12:58 AM
    Set that thieves up with the second one. He is probably always watching u here n there.

iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )
    09-21-2014 01:03 AM
    People who steal things irritate me 
    Almost as much as those who curse and take the Lord's Name in vain.
    09-21-2014 01:03 AM
54 123