Post any known issues of the iPhone 6 here!

robins9678

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
I can't add contacts to my phone. I click the + button on the contacts page, i then fill out all of the information for the new contact and then click the done button. When I go back to look at my contacts list my new contact is not on the list. When I bought the phone the associate was supposed to have transferred all my contacts, only he didn't. Just a few of my contacts were on there. Now I can't update my contacts list because I can't add. Today I received a text from a friend who has been on my contact list forever, at the end of her text a message said "this person is not on your contact list". I don't know how to fix this problem. I thought the new update 9.2.1 would correct it but I think it made it worse. Help.

zeroneon

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
There only issue I had with my phone was the front camera was being covered up by something. Took it to the Apple store and they tried to replace the screen but they were unable to and then just gave me a new phone.

dorkvader96

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
My phone's touch id has malfunctioned/overheated (per iStore staff) and it's messing my battery life. If I jailbreak my phone, is there a way to disable touch id so it doesn't mess with my battery life?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My old iPhone 6 is 16GB and I was updated latest IOS and Application.
I think that's why my iphone 6 is running slow.

When iOS 12 is released, your iPhone 6 should perform a bit faster for you. In the meantime, restore it and then set it up as new. If your storage is almost full, offload some items.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2