How Many Variants Of iPhone 6 Do You Think Will Be Offered?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea what their game plan really is. All I know is that if they release the 5s in a plastic shell, I'll be in heaven. I'm really hoping for that but I think they do the c variant next year, not this year.

I hope my thoughts are wrong. It'll be the first time I've used a phone for more than a year.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Some people are going to be somewhat upset with a lack of the same level of specifications with the rumored bigger device in a 4 inch phone...if Apple comes out with a 6c that is essentially a 5s in a plastic housing...

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
If they go with the "C" model; Apple should add some new colors like bright orange, bright green, candy red and eliminate the white and pink colors that are not selling well!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If they go with the "C" model; Apple should add some new colors like bright orange, bright green, candy red and eliminate the white and pink colors that are not selling well!

But if people want the top end specs still in a 4 inch device, Apple will not be able to change anything by introducing new colors...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Some people are going to be somewhat upset with a lack of the same level of specifications with the rumored bigger device in a 4 inch phone...if Apple comes out with a 6c that is essentially a 5s in a plastic housing...

I feel there's an equal amount or more customers that will not buy a bigger phone and if Apple doesn't update the internals in the 4 inch model they will lose sales

I read a few comments and also heard in person people that refused to buy the i5 and still use the 3.5 inch models because they refused to go big and were left will there current 3GS,4, and 4s

Time will come when the OS will force a move but in our current state the i5s will run for years to come and Apple will be waiting a long time to cash in on Millions of sales

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
iphone 6 protype.jpg
I been thinking about this and Apple could make all their iPhone 6 look the same! All they need to do is take the case from the iPod Touch 5th and put an antenna on the back and that would be the new iPhone 6 Mini! iPhone 6 4.7" is the iPhone 6 Air and iPhone 6 5.5" would be the Pro!

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
But if people want the top end specs still in a 4 inch device, Apple will not be able to change anything by introducing new colors...

iPhone 6 A8, 802.11ac, LTE 6, 2X HD display, 128GB storage option, 2GB RAM and 5" and 5.5" size.

Let the 4" 5S and 5C just stay the same! No internal updates like the iPod Touch 5th
generation for over 2 years. Those people who still want such a small phone really don't
want or need better technology in the first place. They are in their own world already and
are happy to be in the 4" form factor! Don't disturb their world with changes. Plus, they
have no place to go! Smallest upscale Android phone are the Minis and they are half inch
bigger at 4.5" or larger but are repacked using one or 2 generation old components. That means they
are even older then the A6/A7 SoC technology! LOL!

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking 2 different models (duh), 4.7 and 5.5.
4.7": 32/64 GB storage, Space Gray, Silver, and Gold
5.5": 32/64/128 GB storage, Space Gray, Silver, and Gold

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77